LOD 2021: March 17 - Paislee Press

Discussion in '2021 LOD' started by mrs2a50, Mar 17, 2021.

1. mrs2a50

mrs2a50 Pretty much the best.ever.

Love Our Designers | March 17th

:heartlub Paislee Press is our daily crush! :heartlub

This event isn't a traditional CHALLENGE in that there aren't any real rules. It's just...Scrap with the featured designer! It’s a fun event to just scrap with products from a fave designer or try a new (to you) designer. It’s all about having fun and celebrating the uniqueness of all of our Lilypad Designers!

FebMarchCalendar2021-3-17.jpg

(Pssst! I'm probably early, but I'm on Pacific time, AND I'm an early-to-bedder, so work with me here! :giggle)​

I can't remember exactly when I found Liz as a designer. It's been forever. Long enough that she is so many things to me - an absolute staple in my scrap arsenal, one of my go-to designers, a "yay!" when she has a new release, and most of all, a good friend! I can't even describe the sheer giddiness I felt when I landed a spot on Liz's personal CT (it feels like eons ago)! Liz is the definition of "clean and simple" when it comes to scrapping - bold fonts & word art, clean elements, simple paper patterns, and classic photo templates. Liz allows me to highlight and spotlight my photos and journaling in a clean and uncluttered way. My pictures and words are the focus of my Paislee Press pages, with just the right amount of product to make them pop and shine! My most recent page with her Daily Joys Elements:

[​IMG]

And then of course, some of my favorite "Liz pages:"

Liz1-copy.jpg

Liz2-copy.jpg

You can find more Liz here:

Store
    Webpage (you can subscribe to her newsletter at the bottom of her webpage)
    Blog
    Projects (I haven't done it yet, but one of my "to do" items is to do a fun little mini album like she's done!)
    Facebook
    Instagram

Now it's your turn to get scrapping! Scrap a page using (mostly) Paislee Press products.
    Meet the general gallery guidelines of 50% TLP product and share your page in this thread. I can't wait to see your pages, and encourage you to embrace the minimalist designs that Liz is famous for!
    Be sure to check out our LOVE Our Designers event daily since you never know WHO is going to be featured when! And who knows, the designer(s) may pop in here and there with special surprises and interactions while we are scrapping!!!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 17, 2021
    G.J., umyesh, A-M and 1 other person like this.
  2. A-M

A-M Not a lot of hustle in my hustle anymore

I once did not like doing minimalistic pages but now I seem to be doing quite a lot of them. I just bought this new to me kit of Liz ( Paislee Press) as I felt it would work with the photo I wanted to scrap.

[​IMG]

wvsandy likes this.
  3. marijke

marijke Weekends are for wine.

4. Nemla

Nemla Stretching my skill set

Here is mine
    [​IMG]

5. garrynkim

garrynkim I'm not messy, I'm just really creative!

6. EllenT

EllenT I live for that hourglass ...

7. wvsandy

wvsandy Grinning Granny

I used a couple of oldies but goodies.
    [​IMG]

8. G.J.

G.J. If I Could Turn Back Time

Love Liz' stuff and her minimalist designs. I did this page for the Art Journaling using Paislee Press template and word art. I really like how it turned out my layout. Thank you so much for hosting, wishing you a very beautiful day!
    [​IMG]

9. cinderella

cinderella I was alone once...best.day.ever.

Minimalism is totally out of my comfort zone, but I gave it a try...
    [​IMG]

sharonb likes this.
  10. Claire Grantham

Claire Grantham Pollywog

Love Paislee Press, so clean.
    [​IMG]

sharonb, Dady and crazycat1126 like this.
  11. Dady

Dady Well-Known Member

12. umyesh

umyesh President of the Hangry Ladies Supper Club

13. RJMJ

RJMJ There is a shade of red for every woman.

I Love! The Cleanness Of Paislee Press Designs!...Especially Her Templates!...This Makes Them So Versatile! & Able To Be Used For Any Style!...I Created My Layout Using Her MOC9 Press Plate Template...I've Been Wanting To Take A Re-Stab At This Template!...So Here Is The Perfect Opportunity...

*The Layout I Created Today Is Incredibly! Personal To Me...I Wasn't Sure I Was Gonna Share This Personal & Private Moment Between 2 Dear Friends!...But I Have Been Wanting To Scrap About Her For Some Time...When You See The Layout...You May Recognize Cynthia's AKA MrsPeel's Artwork!...This Was An Art Doll She Drew & Colored Herself...Of ME!...I Have Had This For Over A Year Now!...I Was So Happy! To Receive Her! & I Was So Totally Moved That Cynthia Would Create A Piece Of Art About Me!...This Is How She Saw Me Then!...She Has Never Seen A Photo Of My Face!...Only The Baby Pics I Have Scrapped Here! & The Photos Of Me From About 10-12 Years! Ago I Believe!...I'm Working On That!...She Created Her As She Sees Me!...She Turned Out So Beautifully!...I Was Moved To Tears!...There Are Attributes Of Her That Seem Right!...I Like How She Sees Me!...Bright! Bold! Artistically Speaking!...Red Hair!...A Bit Curly!...Big Eyes!...Likes Fashion!...Long Flow-y Dresses!...Sounds Like Me!...If Only I Looked Like Her!...This Art Piece She Created Is A Hearts Treasure For Me!...It Means The World To Me!...And I Will Always Treasure Her Forever!...Thank You! So Much! My Dear Friend!...Hearts & Hugs To You!...Luv! Ya!...

*For My Artistic Beauty Layout-I Used:

*Press Plate No.44-Paislee Press
    *Crazy Little Thing Called Love-Little Butterfly Wings
    *Be Positive-Micheline Lincoln Designs
    *Cherish-Lynn Grieveson
    *Mixed Media Monthly-February 2021-Let's Make Believe-Little Butterfly Wings

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 18, 2021
  14. burnbright

burnbright Active Member

[​IMG]
    Paislee Press is having a sale. It ends tonight.

15. Donitab

Donitab If only the TV would yell back

Love the stamps and templates!
    [​IMG]

16. Janisn

Janisn Well-Known Member

17. bonnenuit

bonnenuit Why do I always have to be Captain?

I picked up the Sound Waves kit on sale just for this layout. :)
    [​IMG]