LOD 2021 - March 10 - Designed by Soco

Discussion in '2021 LOD' started by bcnatty, Mar 10, 2021.

1. Avia

Avia Active Member

Hola nena, que gusto encontrar a otra mexicana en este sitio. Me encanto leerte. Hice mi página con una foto que tome la última vez que estuvimos en Acapulco, para hacerte sentir como en casa. Un saludote desde ésta tierra que te vio nacer. Abrazo a la distancia, cuidate preciosa, besos.
    [​IMG]

Soco likes this.
  2. sharonb

sharonb Cher Memere

3. RJMJ

RJMJ There is a shade of red for every woman.

I Too Have One More Page!...This Took Sooooo!!!! Long To Create & Finish!...I Can't Say That I'm Always Talking About Covid-19 These Days!...I'm More About The Trying To Maintain A More Positive Attitude!...But This Template Was The Perfect Back-Drop For My Sort-Of Opinion Of Covid-19!...And The Black Lives Matter...And All The Struggles Associated With This Too!!!...There Are Days I Get Mad!...Days I Get Sad!...Days I Want To Scream!...And This Layout Is A Nod To All Of Those Days! & Feelings! & Everything Inbetween...But It Is Also About So Much More!...It Is Also About Maintaining A More Positive Attitude!...Despite The Chaos! That Is Our Lives!...Yellow! Does Denote Positivity!...That's Why I Chose It!...Also Some Bright Yellow! Flowers To Represent The Upcoming Spring!...I Hope!...More Positivity!...& Plenty Of Hearts! To Share The LOVE!...& Continue To Think Positively! Despite Those Sometimes Negative Feelings!...It's More Out Of Frustration For Me! These Days!...There Are No Vaccines In Sight Here Where We Live!...So Life Hasn't Really Gotten Much Better That Way!...So We Cling To The Hope! That 2021 Will Get So Much Better Than How It Is Right Now!...

*For My Let's Try To See The Good Layout-I Used:

*Love Triangles No.8-Template #3/Hello Weekend-Words/Bad Day-Words & Stickers/Remember/Me Time/Choose Happy-All By Designed By Soco

*FYI:I Added Some Of My Own WA To Complete The Layout...And I Had To ReColor & Add A Stroke To A Few Of Designed By Soco's WA's Too...To Maintain The Continuity Of The Look Of The Layout...

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 11, 2021
    Soco likes this.
  4. bonnenuit

bonnenuit Why do I always have to be Captain?

5. umyesh

umyesh President of the Hangry Ladies Supper Club

Last one for today:
    [​IMG]

Soco likes this.
  6. Soco

Soco Shhhhhh. Just shhhhhh.

Wow! Thank you for all these amazing layouts, girls!!! :heartslub You're the best!!! I'll come back to keep commenting them individually a little later today.

No, Pam! You can still add your layout(s) for some days. Natty and I will select a random winner next Tuesday. :) So everyone, keep them coming!!! :heartlub Just please remember that they have to be NEW layouts in order to be taken into account. Thanks!!! :)

Avia likes this.
  7. Soco

@bcnatty Sorry I forgot to tag you, so you know I already answered Pam's questions (please see my comment above this one).

bcnatty likes this.
  8. Domi092

Domi092 Well-Known Member

Another for me!!
    [​IMG]

Soco likes this.
  9. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

10. littlekiwi

11. mywisecrafts

mywisecrafts Pollywog

I just realized I never hit save, when I added mine here the other day..... oooooooops.
    [​IMG]

Soco likes this.
  12. nhudao

nhudao Well-Known Member

13. Soco

Oh Grace! Reading your sweet memories about my country makes me so happy!!! :beat Thank you!!! And how interesting is that you studied archeology over there. My youngest daughter dreams of doing exactly the same (she's only 10, lol!). She's going to be so jealous when I tell her! :giggle I love you keep making quesadillas too, yummy! :) I'm happy because nowadays is much easier to get Mexican groceries in Europe, I can make a lot of recipes I couldn't do the first years here. I even made tamales some weeks ago! :byay

G.J. likes this.
  14. Soco

Qué felicidad! Otra mexicana!!!! :circlesNo sabes qué gusto me da! Muchas gracias!!! Y no me lo vas a creer, pero soy acapulqueña!!! Así que con esta foto me haces doblemente feliz! :giggle Gracias otra vez!

Avia likes this.
  15. G.J.

G.J. If I Could Turn Back Time

Soco tell your daughter the best school to study archaeology is ENAH, she won't regret, so much fun! Love tamales, but here I can't find the ingredients, so far, last summer I found fresh corn that I boiled and eat with mayonnaise, grated cheese, lime and chili, simply delicious!

Soco likes this.
  16. Soco

Oh my! Elote con chile! It's been years since the last time I ate one. I can find corn here, but it's difficult to find it really fresh. I'm in a group of Mexicans living abroad, I'll ask if anyone living in Finland knows a good site to buy Mexican groceries and I'll let you know. :)

G.J. likes this.
  17. G.J.

G.J. If I Could Turn Back Time

Thank you so much!!

Soco likes this.
  18. littlekiwi

I promise I did try and keep this 100% Designed by Soco for obvious reasons! but one little lone paper from Jaimee just had to make an appearance

[​IMG]

Vrielinkie and Soco like this.
  19. littlekiwi

Slightly modified a Soco template for this

[​IMG]

Soco likes this.
  20. Soco

Hello ladies! There are so many beautiful layouts in this thread! :beat I feel so happy and humbled to see my goodies being used so beautifully! :heartlub Thank you!!!

And now, without further ado...

:winner
    The Random Number Generator picked two lucky winners:

@ajm - Post #15: $10 coupon
    @umyesh - Post #45: $6 coupon

Congratulations, ladies!!! :cheer Watch your inbox, I'll be sending your coupons in a few minutes!

Again, thank you everyone for making this LOD feature so sweet and fun! :yourock It's been a real pleasure!

Avia and umyesh like this.