LOD 2020 - March 14 - CD Muckosky

Discussion in '2020 LOD' started by Justagirl, Mar 14, 2020.

1. RJMJ

RJMJ There is a shade of red for every woman.

Finally Back Here With My CD Muckosky Layout...It Took A Lot Of Searching Into My Older Stash To Find Some CD Muchosky Designs...Her Bright,Fun & Whimsical Designs Are Just So Artsy & Expressive!...Really Perfect For The Mixed Media/Art Journaler Scrapper That I Am At Heart...I "Retro" Jazzed Up The Colors & Brightened Up All The Pieces That I Used!!!!...Just A Slight Warning:...This Layout Is Heavily Influenced By The 80's Retro Style...Neon...Fly Girls & Bandanas!!!...Ahhh!...The 80's!...I'm Truly A Girl Of The Eighties!...I've Been Listening To Some Cool! Retro 80's Tunes!...& They May Have Heavily Influenced This Layout...But Truthfully...It Is A Metaphor For Life!...My 80's Girl May Be Fly & She May Have Her Bandana In Her Hair...But She Has Her Wings Too!...This Layout Is All About Being Your True Self!...Expressing Who You Are!...And Finding Your Own Wings That May Be Hiding Away Somewhere...Maybe You Have Forgotten Where You Last Left Them?...C'mon All You Fly Girls! [Some 80's Slang...Just Incase You're Too Young To Remember Or Be Aware Of]...Maybe Discover Something New About Yourself...Or Try Something New...Or Find A New Thing That You Love...Or Revamp The Old Thing That You Love...Go Out On A Limb...And...Perhaps...LEAP...FLY...SOAR With Those Precious & Beautiful Wings That We All Have!!!...

*To Create My SOAR Layout-I Used:

*Vintage Valentine/Jump For Joy-TLP Collabs-All Pieces Used-By CD Muckosky
    *You & Me-Mini-Part Of The I'll Be There For You-TLP Collab-All Pieces Used By CD Muckosky
    *Pastures Green-Mixed Media Artistry-Rachel Jefferies(3)
    *Mixed Media Monthly-February 2019-Whole Hearted-Follow-Life-Rachel Jefferies(3 Splats)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 17, 2020
  2. AmandaJ

AmandaJ Adagio, or Allegro? I can't decide.

These are so much fun!
    [​IMG]

3. bonnenuit

bonnenuit Why do I always have to be Captain?