Linking Credits...

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by liahra, Jun 22, 2011.

1. HeatherB

HeatherB Ain't nothin wrong with a few dust bunnies!

I'm a notepad gal. But to help with that (since I have a terrible memory), I use Speed Scraps Copy/Close Photoshop action which copies all opened PNGs/JPGs into the selected PSD and names the layer with the PNG/JPG filename. Perfect for remembering where a particular button/etc comes from. Not to mention which Photo filename I had used! (Note: I modified the copy/close JSP script because it seemed to be resizing the image layers to fit and I didn't want to lose any resolution with my photos.)

Click here for the Speed Scraps blog, and click on "Download Free Scripts" (and don't forget to leave her a little thank you comment if you like the scripts!).

2. Kate

Kate The Doctor's new companion

This may well be the best firefox add-on I have EVER seen! :lol Thank you for sharing Laura, that's fabulous!!

3. HeatherB

HeatherB Ain't nothin wrong with a few dust bunnies!

It's almost worth switching to Firefox from Chrome over this...

4. arisu

arisu Resident Rocket Scientist

This! Except... I love Chrome. haha

5. snaggletooth

snaggletooth Minnetonka? Momma? Either way.

honestly i only link if im forced anymore, takes to much time to lol sometimes i will use 50 different items and i just dont have the time to link everything! Most times ill just link to the designers store for CT! . i dont even make my own CT link to my shops in credits! usually people know where you sell. i DO credit designers though

Last edited: Jun 23, 2011
  6. AlliJ2008

AlliJ2008 Downsizing!

I cannot wait to try this out. Right now I just keep a word doc open & add as I go then I copy & paste from past credits if I use something more than once. It can be time consuming the first time I copy & paste the links to the name of the kit, etc. the firs time I do it. I am SO glad I opened this thread!!!

7. bderby

bderby No, I will not tell you what "merde" means!

I finally got around to installing this-- I think my life will never be the same! :)
    Thanks, Laura!!

8. Arumrose

Arumrose Filling up my passport!

I'm so impressed girls... Well I always credit all the things I use but not in details as you do !