Limited Time coupon! Create customized journals, planners, and more...

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by editorialdragon, Oct 13, 2012.

1. editorialdragon

editorialdragon editorialdragon

Check the blog today for a $40 off coupon code to Paper Coterie! Some great ideas for Christmas gifts (for the person who has everything!) or a little somethin' for YOU! But hurry, it expires TOMORROW!

2. Ronisdragon

Ronisdragon Why can't someday be now?

I hope someone can help me. I'm trying two little swatch books but I'm having problems and there is no customer service on the weekend. Since the coupon expires tomorrow I'm not sure what to do. I uploaded the photos I want to use and I tried to drag and drop them into the book. When I first drop them in the book they are blurry then it does a thinking thing and the picture turns into an image of a page with the corner broken off with an exclamation point. The resolution of the photos is fine and they seemed to upload properly so I can't understand why I can't drag and drop them without that page thing happening. Also after uploading the photos when they appear on the screen under the workspace for the book a few images look like pages with exclamation points and I can't see the image. If I leave the project and go back in sometimes more or less of the images become pages with broken corners and exclamation points. Does anyone know what is going on? I was hoping to make two or three swatch books and I'm running out of time. Thanks!

3. Cristina

Cristina Handmade with love, actually

Roni, how does it look when you click the Preview button? I've never used the site before tonight, but I am working on a book and it's working fine for me.

4. alb52

alb52 · · · – – – · · ·

so sad i didn't have more time to take advantage of this! they have some great stuff!

5. Ronisdragon

Ronisdragon Why can't someday be now?

In the preview it is showing the pages with the corner torn off like in the regular view. I don't understand what is going wrong. There isn't much of a help section that I could find. I did read the FAQs but there was nothing in there to help me. I sent the company an email explaining my situation. Maybe if they see I tried to make the book while the coupon was good, they will honor the coupon when there are representatives available to help me. I wanted to make 2 or 3 swatchbooks. I am frustrated! Ugh!