Lilypad Letters Swap {FEB 2019} Partner Assignments!!!

Discussion in 'Hybrid Pad' started by jenn mccabe, Feb 2, 2019.

1. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

Yay! Partner assignments for the Lilypad Letters swap for FEB are here! If you want a digital template @Rikki created one for Mirjam's blog with a little tutorial - check it out here.

Valentines
    @Kat and @Sokee
    @Rikki and @KarenB

@BevG and @Becca Bonneville (you both said either one is fine - so you guys can decide which theme!)

Fave _____
    @jenn mccabe and @ArmyGrl

Please remember: send a full trading card sized/9 pocket page protector with each pocket filled (& include a letter) to your partner. See my Pinterest Board for ideas regarding what to send. The original post with full details is HERE.

Some helpful hints/tips to get started:
    1. PM your partner to get your swap going. Please do this right away at the beginning of the month. From there you can exchange emails or continue to exchange info via the PM/Conversation feature through the Lilypad site.
    2. Only share your personal info/address via PM/email.
    3. Follow your assigned theme.
    4. Regardless of what theme you signed up for, you can ask a few basic questions to find out what your partner likes. For example: flavors they like or don’t like or favorite colors. Anything they are obsessed with. It’s up to you. But sometimes this helps if you are sending little things like tea, etc.
    5. Be mindful of how much bulk/stuff you add. You can stuff to your heart’s content, but the bulk will add to the cost of shipping. Perhaps you and your partner can discuss if you prefer to “stuff” or go lighter/thinner?
    6. You have until the end of the month to get your letter in the mail to your partner. It does not have to arrive by the end of the month, it just should be mailed by the last day of the month.
    7. Please remember to take a photo before you send your letter out, but wait until you hear back from your partner (that they received it) to post the photo so you don’t spoil their Happy Mail surprise!
    8. Remember to use at least 75% TLP if using digi supplies.
    9. When you receive your letter, PM/email your partner to confirm you received it.
    10. Share what you made for February here in this thread (and in the gallery if it contains 50% TLP stuff) so we can oooh and ahhhh over your creations!
    Have FUN!!!!

KarenB likes this.
  2. jenn mccabe

Anyone have any ideas for March's theme? I need to get a poll up for next month asap ...

St Patrick's day and/or "Lucky Me" theme (I feel lucky/blessed)
    Signs of Spring
    A Color themed letter - we could have a poll/vote based on colors
    *metallics
    *pastels
    *jewel tones
    *black and white and one other pop of color
    *rainbow
    *your fave color/color combo
    Beauty/Pamper Me/Girly theme
    Mardi Gras
    Earth Day

KarenB likes this.
  3. Sokee

Sokee What we do in life echoes in eternity

jenn mccabe likes this.
  4. KarenB

KarenB I like dogs. And maybe three people.

Great ideas. I love the colour one :) I can only think Spring! Maybe flowers or Spring where you live - signs of spring etc. Will think more later.

jenn mccabe likes this.
  5. Rikki

Rikki Next I'm going to look up naughty limericks

I totally love the color themed letter idea....

6. jenn mccabe

Do you guys have any other color combo/suggestions for the Color themed poll/vote?
    I can just do that one for March - and we can pop the Spring theme into April as a choice?

So March could be a Color Theme Letter and the poll/voting would be up to 10 different choices to vote on. We pick the top 3 choices for sign ups?
    Just pop in some other color choices/combos if you don't see something you like and I'll get the vote up by Monday night.

7. jenn mccabe

8. Sokee

Sokee What we do in life echoes in eternity

@Kat got my Valentines!!! Sharing here as once again I forgot to list my credentials when I was playing and sent off to print.... A0B3A631-F12C-44E9-A7CC-1B1DE100FEEA.jpeg

If you want to know anything Im sure I can figure it out

jenn mccabe and Cherylndesigns like this.
  9. Rikki

Rikki Next I'm going to look up naughty limericks

I was super late in getting this out, but @KarenB was very patient.

My Valentine's PL...I so enjoyed making it.

[​IMG]

jenn mccabe, A-M and Cherylndesigns like this.
  10. jenn mccabe

Rikki likes this.
  11. BevG

BevG If I can't remember it, it didn't happen

I keep forgetting to take pictures before I mail them off. :giggle

12. jenn mccabe

I was super late mailing this and I'm super late posting it ... but here's my Lilypad Letter for @ArmyGrl for Feb's Valentine Faves/Loves theme.

LilypadLetterFeb2018Valentinesfaves.jpg

Rikki likes this.