Lightroom 4 Help

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by nativescrapper, Mar 29, 2013.

1. nativescrapper

nativescrapper nativescrapper

Hi :)

After looking at the post last week about the Rad Sale, i went and purchased it and also the lightroom 4. :woot I decided to get back into taking pix with my real big camera instead of my phone.:giggle
    Now I need a little help finding some tuturial for Lightroom 4. Im wondering how do i save it, and be able to use it in my scrapping or to get it printed. I tried to google it and got alot of 2008 items and it just overwhelmed me so i thought I would ask if you knew any blogs that would help a new LIGHTROOM user :)

Im excited to get my camera back out :) its been sleeping for awhile :giggle

2. iciclelady

iciclelady Active Member

If you go to YouTube there are a ton of tutorials. Try looking for "Lightroom 4 beginner". I found this one on exporting files to JPGs which you might be interested in to help you save your edits and get them printed.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gj1nYInetxk

To use your LR edited photos in scrapbooking, just right-click and say "Edit In Photoshop" - it'll give you the option to open in PS with your LR edits applied. Then just drag it onto your scrapbook canvas. It's awesome! :)

3. nativescrapper

Thank you Heddy :) will go check out the you tube:)

4. ninigoesdigi

ninigoesdigi Designer

5. nativescrapper

Thank you Nini for the links, :)