Lighter Side - Kit Suggestions

Discussion in 'Journaling and Storytelling' started by Lisa Carroll, Nov 7, 2010.

1. Lisa Carroll

Lisa Carroll Lisa Carroll

I am ready to get started on this project finally {been out of town all week}. But I am stuck on which kit(s) I want to use. So I was curious what everyone else is using. Are you sticking with one or two kits for the whole album? If so, what have you picked out?

2. stampin_rachel

stampin_rachel The Lost Spice Girl

Hmmm...I haven't even thought about sticking with a kit. Maybe All white backgrounds - then you can use elements and papers from any kit, but the pages will still seem cohesive.

3. Dana

Dana Dana

i'm going to use all different kits - just because i don't think i'll really be putting these into a book by themselves - i'll probably just mix these pages into my normal albums ...

4. carolee

carolee Humming along in the Neil mobile

I am using different kits, too. There are too many wonderful kits out there for me to narrow it down. I have thought about making two pages at a time from one kit so the facing pages in the book look good together, if that makes sense.

5. snaggletooth

snaggletooth Minnetonka? Momma? Either way.

um i will be using alot of diff elements and kits as i usually do
    i can journal around my elements too
    i cant go simple so ill make the journaling stuff work with my chaos as my life is chaos anyway

6. RebeccaH

RebeccaH Life is exciting, yes it is!

lol carly! i am just realizing that maybe that's why i use element explosion on my pages too!! it's all about crazy chaos! :giggle