Letter "blanks " using kits

Discussion in 'Hybrid Pad' started by Nemla, Dec 26, 2021.

1. Nemla

Nemla Stretching my skill set

Letter blanks using LP kits really useful.
    At the moment ( actually for the last 5 weeks ) :( I have had stenosing tenosynovitis in my right hand. Sounds fancy, but it is really a fairly common thing, like an inflamation of the tendons. Last Autumn I had it in my left, now in my right thumb. This has meant that I can use neither craft Knife or scissors very well, and the more I tried the worse it got.
    So had to do things digitally as regards to most greetings this year.
    I know this post is to late for Christmas, but it makes a super easy way to give good wishes for the new year.
    On your craft program ( mine is PSE ) set to letter type paper ( A4 in my case) white background.
    Make a design either in the bottom or down the side. Save as a PNG on a high setting.
    Use the saved PNG file to write on either in PSE or in whatever word processing program you use . Save as Jpeg .
    I wrote I for my English friends and family, and an other for my Danish ones.
    Then I attached it as a file to (many) my friends and family in an Email.... Done and Dusted.
    in this case I used @NBK-Design kit The Lilypad :: Document Your December :: A December to Remember - Dec '21 :: A December to Remember {Artsy Bits & Pieces} (the-lilypad.com)
    Untitled-1.jpg

2. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

Very cool Vivi!! It is definitely fun to make personalized stationary!! So sorry to hear of your hand issues. Prayers for a speedy recovery!

Last edited: Dec 27, 2021
    bellbird and Nemla like this.
  3. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

@Nemla Vivi! It's so lovely! And like Christa said, useful for making stationary or letters any time of the year!

bellbird and Nemla like this.
  4. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

That is gorgeous stationery & such a clever idea Vivi! Thanks for sharing it & I hope your inflammation improves at least a bit before MOC!

Nemla likes this.
  5. Angela Toucan

Angela Toucan I keep looking for THAT wardrobe

great idea, and I hope your hand heals fully very soon

Nemla likes this.
  6. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

Thanks for sharing, Vivi and I'm sending good wishes for your hand to get better soon.