Leserlee's Layouts

Discussion in 'Layouts' started by Leserlee, Jan 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leserlee

Leserlee Member

Last edited: Jan 18, 2017
  2. Leserlee

Leserlee Member

Day Two
    Kit by Bella Gypsy-Creative Type
    Template by Jady Day Studio at Sweet Shoppe Design
    MOC-day-2.jpg

3. Leserlee

Leserlee Member

Day Three
    Kit: Stay Little by Bella Gypsy
    And the template provided for the challenge
    MOC-day-3.jpg

4. Leserlee

Leserlee Member

Day Four
    Kit: Stay Little by Bella Gypsy Design
    I altered a really old alpha from who knows where. It was something white and sparkly. I clipped on of the papers from the kit to the alpha and then added one of Mommyish's styles to it (the ones that she linked to). And I added a drop shadow. ;)
    MOC-day-4.jpg

5. Leserlee

Leserlee Member

Day Five
    I used Bella Gypsy's Creative Type for my ATC. The quote is on the craft paper circle, and I thought the name of the kit was the perfect thing to use to describe it, plus, it was perfect for me, since I've never done an ATC before. It helped me stretch my creative juices. The colored circles on the background are a bunch of stamps, and I used a paint brush (see what I did there?) in my cluster.
    MOC-day-5.jpg

6. Leserlee

Leserlee Member

Day Six
    Kit: Bella Gypsy Creative Type
    Template: Desert Canyon Sun by Jady Day Studio at Sweet Shoppe Designs

From the design board (shown in purple arrows below):
    1. The bird-the little girl in the picture has the nickname of Lu-Bird.
    2. The blue and orange picture with food-It inspired me to pick the pictures I used
    3. The camera-It was a photo shoot we did with the kids, but I used the unscripted parts, because they show more of the fun times that the kids had, like playing with the baby frogs they discovered, instead of posing for pictures.
    4. The bright picture in the center-it inspired me to use the plaid paper that had the pink, green, and red in it, instead of another blue or orange paper.
    5. The bright picture in the center-The quote about letting go of what you think life is supposed to look like also inspired me to use the bloopers, because life with kids, and hanging out with cousins is more than just matching outfits, it's reading Pokemon cards to your little cousin with clean laundry all over the floor in the background, it's getting chocolate all over your face right before bed, and it's playing with the mud with frogs, among so many other things.
    6. I didn't mark this one, because you can't really see it, but the shoes. The boy in the orange pants had on low-top black Converse tennis shoes. Maybe one of the other boys did too. :)
    MOC-day-6.jpg moc 6 inspiration.jpg

7. Leserlee

Leserlee Member

Day Seven
    All the ribbons at the top go under Step 7: "At the top of the page on the right side, attach at least one banner piece, ribbon snippet, or washi tape."
    My three embellishments are the three flowers.
    The arrows along the right side are also part of Step 7. It's a banner piece. Hopefully.
    MOC-day-7.jpg

8. Leserlee

Leserlee Member

9. Leserlee

Leserlee Member

10. Leserlee

Leserlee Member

11. Leserlee

Leserlee Member

Day 11
    Yoga with my BFF at 8:00 am
    [​IMG]

12. Leserlee

Leserlee Member

Day 12
    I love a good template challenge. Templates are my new favorite thing!
    [​IMG]

13. Leserlee

Leserlee Member

Day 13
    I think my journaling takes up about 1/3 of page. And I think I used explore twice in there.
    [​IMG]

14. Leserlee

Leserlee Member

Day 14
    Requirements:
    1. One title: Wisconsin Dells-bottom right
    2. Two or more sentences of journaling: middle of the left page
    3. Three or more photos from the same event: there's at least 15
    4. Four or more different paper patterns: multi-colored polka dots, light blue with white arrows, mulit-colored chevrons, dark blue with white diamonds (under title).
    5. Five or more different elements: flowers, leaves, stars, ribbon, string, buttons, charms (ice cream cone, candy, bicycle), ric rac, maybe some others.
    [​IMG]

15. Leserlee

Leserlee Member

Day 15-Paper Blending
    This one was hard for me, because I'm a perfectionist and had visions for this that I didn't quite achieve, but I'm okay with that. That's why we add big pictures and lots of elements, right? ;) Anyway, I think I ended up using four papers from Creative Type by Bella Gypsy. I change the blend mode on the purple and white checked and the dark blue. I think I combined them? Or maybe something with color? I don't remember. That was a few days ago. Then I did some erasing, changing the opacity of the eraser and some of the papers to get the more blended/ombre' effect.
    [​IMG]

16. Leserlee

Leserlee Member

Day 16
    This one was so hard for me, because I generally like some journaling, to tell what was going on at the time. At least where we were and why we were there. Like that we were in Wisconsin for our first every family reunion with my family, that wasn't a wedding. :) But that's okay. I was able to survive, and I'm not going to go back and change it. I'm going to be strong. :)
    [​IMG]

17. Leserlee

Leserlee Member

Day 17
    I was inspired by the wood background, and the muted colors. It was hard for me to know what to do, because the two kits I am able to use are pretty bright. My original page was from a blog hop kit that I thought was in the store, but when I went to link it, I couldn't find it, so I had to redo SEVEN challenge layouts. :( But here's my new one. It's from an Easter when I was growing up. I'm the one in the back in the white dress with the blue trim.
    [​IMG]

18. Leserlee

Leserlee Member

Day 18-Scraplift Challenge
    I wasn't sure how literal to be in my lift, and since I only have two kits I can scrap with right now (all my other ones are retired, or have disappeared from the shop since the MOC started), I went with a LO that used a kit I already owned. There are some things that I kept the same, and some I changed. Plus, I got more practice with blending papers, though I don't know that I'll ever be addicted to it, since I'm too much of a perfectionist. Anywho, here's my page:
    [​IMG]

19. Leserlee

Leserlee Member

Day 19
    This is my least favorite page, thus far. I just didn't know how to go about it, keeping my journaling obvious and easy to read. I seriously struggled. Oh well.
    [​IMG]

20. Leserlee

Leserlee Member

Day 20
    This one was fun! I have so many blurry pictures, mostly the result of taking pictures of fast moving kids. This is my nephew. My mom was watching him and his brother for a week or so while their parents (my sister) were in Malta. He was so cute with my daughter's green and pink panda bear glasses on upside down! And with my sister being gone, I wanted her to see how cute he was, but he's always been on the move, so to get him to be still....Oh well.
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.