Last week kick off!!! Question time :)

Discussion in 'Month of Challenges - 2015' started by Pallavi01, Jan 23, 2015.

1. Pallavi01

Pallavi01 You have that sharp, useless look about you

Can you believe that we survived 3 weeks of MOC so far? :)

Well I barely did as I am 4 layouts behind but I have given care to the winds. I am just loving MOC so much that I am sure to catch up this weekend.

So for the last week - which challenge are you absolutely dreading?? Which one is your worst nightmare?

For me - it's definitely AJ. I have seen such beauties in the gallery but somehow mine never comes out looking as I want. Don't know what I'll do if that's the challenge!!

How about you? :)

2. Lindzee

Lindzee Aging gracefully

Probably a double page spread would be my worst fear. Getting a balance and flow on one page is hard, across two is just scary.

3. Mother Bear

Mother Bear Crikey!

:thumbsdowns A double pager would really freak me out. :groan

4. lorryfach

lorryfach Likes to be chauffeured

:yoda The Scrappy Force is strong with these LilyPadders. :yoda

There isn't anything I'm dreading at this point. But maybe I'm just being naïve! :giggle

5. KarenB

KarenB I like dogs. And maybe three people.

Oh I am with you 100% Love the idea of AJ, but it never flows for me. So would rather not do it. Apart from that, Bring it all on lol :)

6. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

bring it on.. the only way to get over a fear is to jump right on in! sorta like dipping your toe in the water, just jump in the pool! :) I am just having a blast with all the pages!!

7. jaye

jaye My other car is a Zamboni!

My advice for AJ is to just let yourself go and just create. It's hard to do at first but once you do you will be amazed at the page in front of you. It scared me as well but once I 'let go' I found it was a great release, you can definitely tell from my first pages how I progressed. Best advice, just have fun with it :)

I am quite a few pages behind, think 4 or 5 as my mojo and ideas left me. Hoping to get a couple done today though.

8. Shivani

Shivani I live in an anemonemone. An amnemonemomne.

Believe it or not, pocket pages is my worst fear! I will porbably end up messing it up LOL. Art Journalling comes close second. I see pages that absolutely blow me away - I can't begin to see how one can accomplish all that digitally!!!!
    Having said that I'm 2 behind but confident that its all under control. I have loved creating all those pages in MOC that I was more uncertain of to begin with, so not too daunted overall... Bring in ON!!!

9. Brandi

Brandi You're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind

Way to give the Pollys ideas for new pages girls! :giggle (just teasing :flirty)

I agree... just gotta jump right in! That's what makes these challenges so much fun! You can do it!!!! :heartslub

10. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

I can't believe we've done three weeks already! I think I am two pages behind right now, but my fear is that because I am going out of town this weekend that I'm going to fall even more behind and not finish. I'm super thankful that we will have one more weekend before the deadline. :) I've finished all 31 challenges for the last two years, so you know I want to keep up that tradition!

11. mimisgirl

mimisgirl It's all about ME!

Aww, you can do AJ - that is the beauty of it, you just let it come! Don't stress!

12. kyky

kyky Here, kitty kitty

3 weeks? really? wow :) :) I have a couple of pages still to do! :) :)

double-page-spread-fear here!!!

And I so love that almost every challenge can be done in aj-style ^__^

13. chai

chai Love to make a racket!

I love double pages and will scrap that way anytime I can. But, AJ has me quivering.

14. Pallavi01

Pallavi01 You have that sharp, useless look about you

Couldn't agree more with that! :))

15. sushimommy

sushimommy Could you point me to the helipad?

My biggest fear isn't a challenge...it's the calendar! This week is dd's 11th birthday and her party is Friday/Saturday sleepover - I have got to catch up this weekend so I can laugh at what next week brings! :)

16. bcgal00

bcgal00 Say, "birdseed!"

I've been able to get my pages done each day and it's been easier than I was expecting (both in arranging my time to scrap and the challenge difficulty) so I'm thinking that the last week is going to throw a zinger at us. :crazy :crazy3

17. thimbleberrie

thimbleberrie Oooh, shiny!

ok for the most part....just worried about finishing up on the last day.....

18. zippyoh

zippyoh Well-Known Member

I'm starting to feel a little panicky. I'm about 5 behind. I hope I can catch up and keep up this week.

19. PuSticks

PuSticks Oh, bother

I'm not super worried about anything in particular... I'm mostly waiting for the pages that are hard for me to figure out what I want to do (like last year, I had the hardest time figuring out what I wanted to use for the "One Word" challenge...) I'm glad I'm currently caught up, I'm sure there will be a day or two here and there where I'll be doing things out of order though! :) I'm going to jinx myself but... I haven't really run into a wall/block yet so I'm waiting for that ;)

20. jesskab

jesskab Watch me sizzle & twizzle

I'm caught up, but there are 2 layouts I don't love. I don't know if I can take another scraplift page. They're very hard for me. First, choosing which one to do. Then, never feeling like it's as good as the original.