Las Vegas Cirque du Soleil Performer

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by Jenna, Jul 2, 2013.

1. Jenna

Jenna Jenna

Many of you have heard about the Cirque performer who died in Vegas last weekend during a performance? My kids took classes from her. I have been going through EVERY photo on my computer and cannot find the photos I took of my kids with Sarah during a class. I am devastated. Thank goodness I created one silly layout... it's the only photo I can find. Sigh...

[​IMG]
    Miss Sarah and my son, Christian. :beat

2. MamaB

MamaB Active Member

I'm sorry for your loss. Your layout is fabulous though. It must have been such a fun class for the kids.

3. RebeccaH

RebeccaH Life is exciting, yes it is!

i did hear about this, and my heart broke instantly. i had to turn the radio station when they were talking about it, though, because my son who is a gymnast was in the car with me. i didn't want the news to create a fear or mental block in him. so very sad!

how incredible that your children were able to take classes from her, though! that's something i'm sure they'll remember forever!

4. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

That's awful! How fortunate that your kids were able to take classes from her though.

5. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

sorry for your loss....I think we all loose, great artist, all of them, and dedicated and also extremely nice to people after tyhe performances....this worls is so unfair.... so many thieves and horrid people who could die...and someone as talented & good in life has to go....well, lets think she is in a better place now and everything happens for a reason ...sad still ...
    Huggzzz

6. Roboliver

Roboliver I feel right at home at the Glitter Gulch!

Ohhhhh I saw this & it's just terrible! I feel so bad for her family. I've seen a cirque show & they are truly amazing. I constantly worried someone was going to get hurt. Hope your photos end up showing up.

7. Jenna

Jenna Jenna

My son was gone for a month and I broke the news to him today. Ugh. So difficult. :(

8. HeatherB

HeatherB Ain't nothin wrong with a few dust bunnies!

That's so sad. It must have been quite a shock. :(

9. KimJ

KimJ Did you check in the refrigerator?

So sad. Hope your son is handling the news ok. (((hugs)))

10. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

I am so sorry that you had to brake the news to him.

11. heathergw

heathergw Singing in the Neil mobile

oh how heartbreaking (((hugs))) to you and your son... so sorry for your loss and hope those photos show up for you!