Just when I thought it couldn't get worse

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by AmaG, Oct 12, 2017.

1. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

I didn't mean to "like" this.. I wish there was a sad face. My heart is breaking for you Ama.. I am so very sorry for your loss but so glad you were with her. I was 28 and my Mom was 54 when she passed away. It is not easy. Even with Jan being 28 years since she has passed, I think of her daily. My Mom is my angel. There are things that represent my Mom and she ALWAYS sends signs. I don't know if they are "real" but to me they are and bring me comfort. Same with my Dad who passed 5 years ago. He too sends me signs.

You will find those signs that mean something to you that you had with your Mom.

I am from a small family too. I am grateful I have my Husband and my Brother, Sister in Law(s) and my Nephew, besides a few others....

I know for you it is so so so hard as you have a little man there plus all that is going on with your Husband. I am praying for you and your family especially during this very difficult time.

While your relationship with your sister is strained, perhaps the passing of your Mom and the bonding you went through during the traumatic passing of your Mom will be the glue that gets you back together. It may seem odd, but truly in passing your Mother may have given you and your sister a gift. Choose to use that gift as I know you will both need to lean on each other especially now.

Big hugs Ama. I am thinking of you and keeping you in my prayers to help you through all of this. Hugs.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2017
    AmaG likes this.
  2. LeeAndra

LeeAndra A total Betty.

I am so so sorry. There are just no words to say to comfort you.

I do have faith that there is a Heaven (and a Hell) and something 'after this.' I'm not sure what to say in PM without sounding cavalier or insensitive, however, and that's the last thing I want to do. If you have specific questions, I'd be happy to talk about it with you.

AmaG likes this.
  3. wvsandy

wvsandy Grinning Granny

Ama, I'm so sorry for your loss. We lost our daughter a few years ago at 43 and I know the pain of losing someone so young. Yes, I know there is a forever with God. May you find His Peace. He never promised us the lack of problems, He only promised to be with us through it all. {{{hugs}}} You, your Mom, and family are in my prayers.

4. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

Ama, my heart breaks, and, having been there, I know how faith can become weak and the wrestling with our minds can be so so very challenging, and I am so glad I can say many scrappers have helped me through my weak times....
    Will pm you later but know you are in our prayers and thoughts, you are LOVED so so much in this family, we are with you. HUGE huge huggzzzz

cfile and AmaG like this.
  5. kimingvtx

kimingvtx I'll try anything once!

Oh Ama, my heart is breaking for you! This is too much! I do believe in God, but I have yelled at him and I know that he can take my anger, doubt, and any other feelings that may have. I have to believe that there is more to life than just this one on earth. I still miss my mom everyday and I talk to her anyway. You lost your mom too young! I'm thinking of you and praying for peace for you.

AmaG likes this.
  6. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

ama, I am not even sure what to write. I am so sorry for all the bad stuff just going in your life at the same time.

AmaG likes this.
  7. dawnmarch

dawnmarch Actually, no. You are not funny!

Ama, I am so sorry for the loss of your Mom, which would be terrible even in the best of times. It seems very unfair that you are dealing with so much all at once and I pray that you will find peace, healing and comfort.

AmaG likes this.
  8. Meredith78

Meredith78 Well-Known Member

I am so, so sorry for your loss. Thinking of you and your family at this time.

AmaG likes this.
  9. carrie1977

carrie1977 Tequila and Taco Tuesday

Oh goodness...I'm so, so sorry to hear about your mom. Sending lots of love your way.

AmaG likes this.
  10. KarenW

KarenW Send in the Clowns

Ama, that is dreadful in every way. I am so sorry for your loss - You have every right to be angry and confused, just vent where ever you feel comfortable - know we have your back here and will try to help you get through it all. with many hugs xx

AmaG likes this.