Just wanna ride!!

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by AJK, Apr 19, 2020.

1. AJK

AJK I plead the 5th ...

Hubster and I are wanting to do more activities (active ones!) together, so I bought a bike. That took a month just to find one! Woulda loved one of the electric motorized ones cos they seem cool but then, where's the health benefit in them?! So Dan has been looking for one as well. Do you thin we can find one in our town? No. In the neighboring towns? No. In nearby larger city of Florence? No. Online at Walmart? NO! I had to order mind from Dicks Sports! But we both need bikes to ride together! Of course we can't ride to the nature preserve down the road nor the two parks nearby, not right now. But we just haven't been able to find a men's bike under $200.00 anywhere!
    EVERYBODY must be riding!
    [​IMG]

2. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

Bikes, clippers, baking yeast and toilet paper.... not to be found!

3. AJK

AJK I plead the 5th ...

LOL!

4. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

The strangest things are in short supply. I found out why there's a shortage of tin foil - people are making hats out of it. :crazy3:rofl

5. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

Stealing this idea!

We are trying to figure out what bike for me kid. He's tall enough that he's really between an old and youth bike. Sigh. Of course, we can't go to the store and check them out right now.