Just Jaimee Ready to Go Templates Question

Discussion in 'Help Pad' started by jagruti patel, Oct 11, 2017.

1. jagruti patel

jagruti patel Me love cookies! Yum! Yum!

hello! just wondering about these ready to go templates. It says they are completely customizable...i wanted to get a few, but wondering if you can customize the date section (the yellow strip along left side). Like can it be removed or changed? Was thinking to use these for my Week in the Life project i want to attempt.

thanks!
    [​IMG]

2. Rikki

Rikki Next I'm going to look up naughty limericks

Yes, they can be moved, deleted and changed. You might have to work with a little bit of cut and paste if you want to change the dates of the weeks up. I used them for all of last year and our weeks go from Monday to Sunday so I had to customize them quite a bit. No problem at all.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2017
    jagruti patel likes this.
  3. jagruti patel

thank you @Rikki. i was thinking to get a few of these and use them as daily pages for Week in the Life. So i would want it daily. The Week No. card, i can just remove and change it up. but i love the format. thanks so much!

4. Tree City

Tree City Get a stepladder, I'm busy

@jagruti patel just to add to the "Use these templates!" camp lol, the date strip is a text layer, so if you use PS or PSE, then you can easily change the dates. I also have changed the dates because I don't do week-by-week. It was so nice to have a PL template that could still be changed to suit my scrapping style! Plus, if you get the coordinating Storyteller, then you can easily add coordinating elements or change out the papers (I changed a few journal cards, for example).

5. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

I'll echo what the others have already said... these templates are super flexible and yes, customizable too. Like Sara said, the date strip along the one edge is a text layer that you can edit and the rectangle under the "week" is it's own layer that you can turn on or off too. The line border is also it's own layer so you can change colors etc. Every element is on it's own layer too. I very often use one of these because i like the number of picture spots and I end up replacing the papers and elements too. :) I think you'd love them if you try these! :)

6. jagruti patel

thank you @Tree City @Karen i think i may have to try these out...but then i also saw story grids by Amber. So much choice!

Tree City likes this.
  7. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

8. jagruti patel

ack! @Karen love these as well!!!!

Karen likes this.
  9. GlazeFamily3

GlazeFamily3 Peeking in everyone's windows ...

I personally love the Mommyish template maker! It is so easy to use and you can save any basic layouts to use over and over. Plus you can easily make the template to fit the photos you have.

jagruti patel and amien1 like this.