Just Jaimee iNSD 4for $10 deal help please

Discussion in 'Help Pad' started by fruitysuet, May 15, 2019.

1. fruitysuet

fruitysuet Well-Known Member

I've just realised I didn't follow up with whatever I was meant to have done for getting my choice of products against this deal. I can't see an advert in the form, on Jaimee's blog or facebook and it's not showing in the store now either.

If anyone can point me in the right direct of what to do, what the restrictions were or anything (eg the blurb from the store at the time) I'd appreciate it!

2. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

Hi Suzanne!

I'm presuming that you already purchased the 5 for $10 deal through the store, so go back through your order history because sometimes the instructions for choosing your products are included in there. I checked Jaimee's newsletter, but I didn't see any instructions there to help you out, but she does have an email address for you to contact her with just this kind of question: justjaimee@justjaimee.com

If your order history doesn't help you find the instructions or you are unable to communicate with Jaimee, absolutely send a ticket to customer service by choosing one of three options:

1) Fill out this form (this will get you the fastest response): https://the-lilypad.com/contact.html

2) Leave a voice message for support at (773) 789-8570.

3) Send an email to this address: customerservice@the-lilypad.com

Hope that helps!

bestcee likes this.
  3. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

@fruitysuet I did the deal that you are mentioning and you had to send an email to Jaimee with your order number from the NSD $10 deal plus links to the items you wanted

By memory it was either 5 items for $10 or 2 storyteller collections for $10. There was a commercial use option too but can’t remember the specifics on that.

bestcee, cfile and gonewiththewind like this.
  4. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

Thank you @littlekiwi :wub

cfile likes this.