June Scraplift Challenge

Discussion in 'June 2020 Challenges' started by cfile, May 28, 2020.

1. CharlotteM

CharlotteM Well-Known Member

thank you for the wonderful Challenge!
    I lifted this beautiful page by EllenT
    [​IMG]

my page:
    [​IMG]

Mielz and cfile like this.
  2. fruitysuet

fruitysuet Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Scraplift of Jenn Mcabe
    [​IMG]

cfile likes this.
  3. spcoggs

spcoggs Well-Known Member

I lifted sucali's Beautiful Life layout. I liked the simple design and gray/white with small pops of color.
    [​IMG]

My layout:
    [​IMG]

cfile likes this.
  4. emjaytee

emjaytee Active Member

I chose to scraplift this layout by bestcee:

2004-Brothers-copy.jpg

Here is my layout:

birthday girl.jpg

cfile and SeattleSheri like this.
  5. Mielz

Mielz Active Member

6. garrynkim

garrynkim I'm not messy, I'm just really creative!

I adore every layout @SeattleSheri makes. I love that she has boys and that her layouts are manly even with flowers and such. I like the challenge of trying to cluster, layer and shadow like she does since she's a pro at all three! So needless to say, I chose her to scraplift. My take:
    [​IMG]

Her layout:
    [​IMG]

wvsandy, cfile and SeattleSheri like this.
  7. lm44west

lm44west All You Need is Ice Cream

My Layout

[​IMG]

Her Layout
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 8, 2020
    cfile likes this.
  8. sharonb

sharonb Cher Memere

cfile likes this.
  9. Lor

Lor you've always had the power, my dear

I lifted this LO by @bellbird because I was drawn to her awesome layout; I had to scrap this template!

[​IMG]

and her be mine:

[​IMG]

cfile and bellbird like this.
  10. morgyns

morgyns Well-Known Member

I scrap-lifted from @KarenB with this layout
    [​IMG]

Here is my take
    [​IMG]

cfile likes this.
  11. AJK

AJK I plead the 5th ...

I chose @AnneofAlamo 's page Outreach:
    [​IMG]
    Such a good composition I didn't even try to change much.

[​IMG]

cfile likes this.
  12. JenEm

JenEm Pollywog

Thank you for hosting this month's Scraplift Challenge, Christa. I chose this gorgeous page by @KarenB
    [​IMG]

Mine :)
    [​IMG]

cfile likes this.
  13. dotcomkari

dotcomkari The Deaf Superstar

I Choose to lift this one by the talented @SeattleSheri
    [​IMG]

And here is my finished lift
    [​IMG]

wvsandy, cfile and SeattleSheri like this.
  14. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

Beautiful page and lovely lift @emjaytee ! I love the lift of Courtney's page with all the strips of papers and those adorable photos of Maddi :) Thanks for joining in on the scraplift challenge. I see you have only posted the page here and it is not in your gallery. I can transfer my comments once it is in your gallery.. :) Great page!

15. wvsandy

wvsandy Grinning Granny

I chose this beauty from @Ga_L
    [​IMG]
    Here is mine.
    [​IMG]

cfile and Ga_L like this.
  16. RJMJ

RJMJ There is a shade of red for every woman.

Aren't Scraplifts Just The Best!!!...Scrapping-ly Speaking...One Of My Most Favorite Thing To Do!...I Always Look Forward To The Monthly Scraplifts!...So Much Potential! & So Much Creative Expression Combined Together!...Wonderful!...Bring On The Inspiration...Please!...What An Incredible Gallery To Choose From!...But I Kinda Already Knew Who... @MrsPeel I Was Gonna Scraplift...& What Exact Layout...Here's The Layout In Question...Filled With So Much Inspiration:

[​IMG]

*The First Thing Here That Stands Out For Me Is The Rather Large Background Photo She Used...It Is All About Being Outside...& To Me A Way Of Expressing One's Own Personal Creativity...Especially Layout Related Expressions...So That Is The Theme Of My Layout...It's All About Creative Expression...Creativity In General...I Have A Rather Large Photo In My Background...Of An Artist Creating "Some Sunshine"...[More About That Later]...I Like The Way This Layout Looks Obviously Vertical...But Also Horizontal At The Same Time...Very Intriguing To The Eye...So I Went About Trying To Accomplish A Similar Effect...My BG Photo Is Very Vertically Inclined...And I Took The Idea Of The Two Frames & Technically Spread Them Out...One On Each Side Horizontally Speaking...I Kept One Side With The Same Photo...But A Shadowed Version & A Cool Take On The Original Photo...Kind Of Like What MrsPeel Did With Her Man Parachuting Down...It Just Looked So Cool...Hopefully I Did That Justice...I Also Liked The Shadow Of The Artist In My Photo Shown On The White Background & Her Shadow Below...Seeing Her Hand & Head Shadow In The Smaller Version Looked Interesting & Cool!...But Rather Than Use Another Photo On The Other Side...I Decided To Create A Large Cluster With Lots Of Interest & Texture To Compliment The Original BG Photo & The Smaller Photo Version...I Was Happy With The Way It Turned Out...I Was Thrilled With How It Looks Like My Artist Is Indeed Drawing/Painting Rachel Jefferies Wonderful "Rainbow" Element Right To The Canvas!...Just Like She Was Doing The Original Painting Herself...More Photoshop Magic!...So Let's Talk About More Similarities...I Used A Lot Of The Stand Out Color Blue...& Powerful Reds Too!...But I Mixed Them With A More Bright Color Palette For Another Reason To Be Explained Here Shortly...Next I Added Some Stars Too!...Bright Red Again! & One To My Artists Jean Pocket! For A Dramatic Flair Of Fun!...And All The Blue Clouds Reminded Me Of The Bright Blue Sky Filled With Fluffy White Clouds...Like A Bright ..."Sunshiny Day"...Hence Her WA:Let The "SUN" Shine In...Brilliant...[On Her Part...]...Instead Of A Seagull...I Incorporated Bright Red Butterflies...That Tie Back To One Of My/Her Base Colors Of Red...I Have A Heart Like She Does...And Her Wonderful Circles...I Mimicked This Idea By Applying Lots Of Black Contrasting Circled Scatter Plus The Heart Is In A Circle Too!...I Too Have An Arrow...Smaller In Frame But Still Dramatic!...And Now To Create That White Scratchy Texture From The BG Photo...I Went For A Cleaner Brighter Look To Match My Layout...Bright White Paint Engraved/Blended & Brushed In For My Final Effect!...So Much Fun Texture!...So Much Fun!...And Now The Rest Of The Details...The Blue Textured Flowers & The Denim In My Artist's Overalls...Reminded Me Of Those Textured Blue Clouds,Circles & Arrow...The Green Grass...I Have Green In My Layout Too!...The Black Hills/Mountains In Cynthia's Photo...Are Mimicked In My Layout By The Black Scatter Paint & The Black Letters In Various WA I Put Into My Layout...Lots Of White...In My Background & In Some WA Too!...Inspired By Her Wonderful Rather Large White WA!...Her B&W Paper Piece & Her Word "The"...Inspired Me Too!...I Incorporated B&W WA As A Nod To This Idea...She Used The Words "Sun Shine"...I Used The WA "Sunshine"...And Lastly...Eventhough She Doesn't Technically Have A Sun In Her Layout...It Is All About Spreading Sun Shine & Creativity To The World..So That's What I Was Trying To Do...Spread A Little Sunshine & Creativity To The World...I Feel That Layouts Are Our Own Way Of Sharing/Spreading Sunshine With The World Around Us!...Each & Every Day!...We Are Inspired By Others Layouts...& @MrsPeel 's Layout Here...Is Evidence Of Exactly This Concept...

*For My Calm,Connected,Creativity Layout-I Used:

*Blue Skies Ahead:Mixed Media Artistry-Rachel Jefferies
    *Abstract Assemblage 01:Letter Size-Rachel Jefferies
    *Let It Go-Rachel Jefferies
    *Pocket Art Signature Series Kit No.5-Rachel Jefferies
    *What A Wonder-Mini-Rachel Jefferies
    *You Are Magical-Rachel Jefferies
    *April 2020 Designer Challenge Template-Rachel Jefferies

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 10, 2020
    cfile and MrsPeel like this.
  17. Angela Toucan

Angela Toucan I keep looking for THAT wardrobe

Picking one layout was hard.
    In the end I went for this one by @Iowan as it suited the photos I wanted to scrap today.
    [​IMG]
    My lift:
    [​IMG]

cfile likes this.
  18. vixen

vixen Pink Parrot Head

lifted this lovely page, by KarenB
    [​IMG]

and here's mine
    [​IMG]

cfile likes this.
  19. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

Here's mine
    [​IMG]

Scraplifted from a layout from @KarenB I had a FB lifted photo I really wanted to scrap and Karen had this one in her oldies.

[​IMG]

cfile likes this.
  20. SeattleSheri

SeattleSheri Movers, cleaners, great hair. I'm a socialite!

I lifted this one by @KarenB :heartlub

[​IMG]

and here is my lift:
    [​IMG]

cfile likes this.