June Muse?

Discussion in 'Art Journaling' started by sbpoet, Jun 6, 2017.

1. sbpoet

sbpoet Well-Known Member

Are we not doing one this month? I confess, I'm addicted ...

Ga_L and AJK like this.
  2. AmandaJ

AmandaJ Adagio, or Allegro? I can't decide.

I came looking, too. I missed all of May and want to jump back in <3.

3. bcgal00

bcgal00 Say, "birdseed!"

It's coming. I just checked.

AmandaJ and Ga_L like this.
  4. AJK

AJK I plead the 5th ...

Ha Ha- you two beat me to it! This challenge is the king of all challenges here imho.
    frog-2240764_640.jpg
    At least it is
    my favorite!

5. Pups_r_Paps

Pups_r_Paps Well-Known Member

I've been looking for it as well. It's so much fun and you can be so creative with it. Thanks for letting us know it is on the way.

6. sbpoet

sbpoet Well-Known Member

Thank Goddess!!

7. wombat146

wombat146 Check out my kilt! And my turret!

Oh yeah! I have some Muse groupies!! :circles:fairydance:heartlub

I am hosting this month and will kick it off on June 8th CST time............. as you know I am downunder so I have stickies all over my monitor to remember to post it on the 9th my time!! :agree :love

8. AJK

AJK I plead the 5th ...

Thank GOD!

9. wombat146

okay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am totally losing it!!! my sincere apologies! I don't know where I got 8th from! it should have been the 5th!!!!!!!!!!! I am going to post it right now!!! sorry ladies!!!!

10. wombat146

@sbpoet @AJK @AmandaJ @Pups_r_Paps Sorry again for being late, it's posted!! :) I am packing up the household to move to Tasmania and things have just been very hectic!! :)

AJK likes this.
  11. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

The Muse comes at some point the first week, I see that Ona has posted so go and join in the fun! I love that you miss it even though it hasn't been a week... LOL!!!

AJK likes this.
  12. mimisgirl

mimisgirl It's all about ME!

Lol! You ladies make me so happy! I am SOOOO glad you like it!

Just so you know - we are a little more laid back with the Muse - since it runs all month. And, since all of the other challenges are posted right at the beginning of the month (well except BYOC, it comes later sometimes) we try to give a little breathing space between then and when the Muse comes. That way you can play with both if you like and not feel overwhelmed - because we are all about just having fun!

Rest assured! We will have a muse each month - and like Dalis said, it will come out sometime in the first week - but we leave it open to the HOST for the month as to when - that way they can get a good routine going on their own! If you notice it has not come out by the end of the first FULL week let us know, but you are always welcome to go back and visit past muse weeks as well - I know I have missed some, and they have all been full of awesome inspiration!

You guys ROCK! keep on showing us what makes you who you are!! And thanks for letting us know how much you love our Muse!!