June 5 - 11

Discussion in 'Project 365' started by MandaKay, Jun 6, 2010.

1. MandaKay

MandaKay Loyal as they come.

I know we don't have many girls posting pics here, but I think there are some of you still plugging away at P365! Way to go! I think we must be almost half way thru, right?! I can't believe I have made it this far - I will tell you that much!

June 6 - Graceful Gracyn
    [​IMG]

June 7 - We are getting ready for a garage sale, so this is the toy table - buh bye toys!
    [​IMG]

June 8 - Dentist Day! Gracyn's first time and she did AWESOME!
    [​IMG]

June 9 - stayed up past midnight getting set up for opening day garage sale
    [​IMG]

June 10 - Our swingset that is for sale. I didn't get a chance to take a pic of anything but this today so that I could post it to Craigslist
    [​IMG]

June 11 - The girls got this chalk paint at their cousins birthday party and they loved painting!
    [​IMG]

June 12 - splashin in the pool on a warm day!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 20, 2010
  2. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

I am amazed at every single person that can keep up with P365. I tried once and made it about 4 months before I just couldn't handle it anymore. It wasn't even the taking of the pictures, but the keeping up with posting them somewhere and then doing at least a monthly LO with them. I'm sad I didn't keep up with it too because those monthly pages are some of my favorite in that year's album. Sigh... I'm just a slacker I guess. :)

3. MandaKay

Not a slacker at all Karen! I am barely keeping my head above water on this! I decided right from the beginning to keep it very simple by not worrying about fixing up photos and only posting them here. I want to do a weekly LO too, but I am behind on those - but I'm not going to worry - I can always work on that next year when I take the year off from P365!

4. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

Where are you in Michigan MandaKay? I'm in St. Joe... SW corner of Michigan.

5. MandaKay

Karen - we are just up the lake from you - near Holland! Beautiful time of year here, just trying to tough it out here thru the bad bad economy - we are feeling it now.

6. Lori Potts

Lori Potts Stone Age Scrapper

i will be back i promise. i did not have my camera most of may but i got it back in time for june. i raided my little sister's facebook which she started in may so i thought her pics would do. i have been getting my own pics since june first. thanks a million for keeping this thread going.

my sisters pics are in my photo blog in my siggie. i wont post her pics here since i dont want to take the time.

7. MandaKay

no worries Lori! Glad you were able to have some pics for June! I am just finishing up this past weeks pics and now need to start our this weeks thread!