June '21 Monthly Muse Week 4

Discussion in 'Art Journaling' started by MrsPeel, Jun 22, 2021.

1. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

Hello everyone, hope you are doing well!
    I have been so amazed with all creativity in this subject this month!!!!
    We are dealing with issues with the Inland Revenue (Tax people) and the Social Security (I think they should call it social insecurity.... they drive me insane!) so I haven't been able to stop but will do later on, in everyone's gallery.
    I wanted to give you the last week of our June Muse, to close the month, we still keep on the Kintsugi concept.
    Love the idea that something that broke can be restored in such a way that the piece (event, person...etc) gains value, it applies top everything from the most light mate4rial [pieces to to some experiences that could break any of us...but with healing with the thought that we will be better, wiser after, makes a huge part of my own life gain a more positive aspect.
    Anyway, enough of my blah blah.

Connect my now with my future ( hope for the future ) A journey of golden ( coloured) threads, and roads that can lead to many places.

Remember, the Muse is something to INSPIRE YOU, you can put into the page whatever you feel or think or anything that the whole concept inspires...!!!

I will be in your galleries later on, latest tomorrow, will also try to finish my pages for past weeks and this one...can't wait to see what you create, I'm amazed with all I have seen in passing!!!!!!!

AJK and Nemla like this.
  2. Nemla

Nemla Stretching my skill set

My week 4. I enjoyed doing these very much. Thanks for the Muse
    [​IMG]

Cherylndesigns likes this.
  3. Janisn

Janisn Well-Known Member

4. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

I went with expecting future CHANGES. It's about time and I know I'm ready for them. Thanks for another month of thought-provoking challenges.

[​IMG]

Nemla likes this.
  5. AJK

AJK I plead the 5th ...

Thanks to each of the challenge week's hostesses!
    [​IMG]

Nemla and wvsandy like this.
  6. Electra

Electra Shutterbug

Thank you for these CHALLENGING challenges this month! Really thought-provoking!
    [​IMG]

AJK and Nemla like this.