Jumping in and saying hello

Discussion in 'The Welcome Pad' started by Grey, Feb 9, 2018.

1. londoncuppa

londoncuppa I like rain, England ... and big words

@Grey Welcome to The Pad, Grey (love the name!). I’m a hybrid scrapper. I can’t let go of the rush I get from the tactile feeling of my stash...LOL. Playing with mixed media products is awesome!

We have an active and highly-talented group of art journalers here that you’d probably fit perfectly with. I hope you check them out. There’s also a class with Tangie Baxter that just started, which isn’t too late to jump into if you’re interested.

So glad you found us, Grey. We're a family here, so if you have any questions about anything, please don't be shy. Everyone loves to help!

2. AJK

AJK I plead the 5th ...

HI Grey!
    Glad you came here. I've been involved with digital scrapbooking/art/faith journaling for 9 years now and I can honestly say this site has the best activity, be it for a few minutes or a few hours a day- as often as you like. The challenges are good and current. You will have fun!

bestcee likes this.
  3. KittyY

KittyY Who is Dol-say and Gab-anna?

Welcome Grey!!! Its fun here and you'll like it a lot. My son was in Chicago for Thanksgiving - he played with his band in the parade and had a wonderful time. Again - WELCOME!

4. scrappydonna

scrappydonna Blah blah blah

5. Sokee

Sokee What we do in life echoes in eternity

Welcome!!!! sorry I'm late to welcome you!

6. Sokee

Sokee What we do in life echoes in eternity

Welcome!!!! sorry I'm late to welcome you!