July 2022 - Monthly Muse - Week 3

Discussion in 'Art Journaling' started by ArmyGrl, Jul 19, 2022.

1. ArmyGrl

ArmyGrl Merlot, Cab, Chard, Reisling - all 4 food groups!

Welcome to the July Monthly Muse!

Each week in the month of the July you are required to use the given word prompt. This week your word prompt is:

YOU-nicorn!

YOU-nicorn is all about mystery and magic! What’s your secret power? What mysteries of the universe inspire you? What makes a loved one magical?

How you use YOU-nicorn on your layout is up to you! Just make sure YOU-nicorn is on your page somewhere…the title, word art, in your journaling, or blended into the background. There are many creative possibilities!

Challenge Requirements:

1. For the Monthly Muse, you may create any style of layout (i.e., clean and simple, artsy, pocket style etc.), with or without a photo. Create any size page you wish. The Art Muse is for everyone; have FUN!

2. You can use any products in The Lilypad store or retired products from current Lilypad designers, (just make sure you follow our gallery guidelines requiring the use of 50% current product).

3. Please post your layout to the Art Journaling Gallery HERE by Midnight, 01 AUG 2022 and post your layout in this thread by copying the "Share BB Code" to the right of your gallery image.

Each post, regardless of the week posted in the month of July earns you one chance to win a $5 coupon to the TLP store. Thus,

1 Muse = 1 chance to win
    2 Muses = 2 chances to win
    3 Muses = 3 chances to win
    4 Muses = 4 chances to win

4. Use the word “YOU-nicorn” on your layout. If blended or difficult to see, just tell me where to find the word in your layout description.

I look forward to your magical spin on YOU-nicorn!

Here is mine...
    [​IMG]

Sara likes this.
  2. Janisn

Janisn Well-Known Member

3. caapmun

caapmun Well-Known Member

4. Smwhite

Smwhite Well-Known Member

5. mcurtt

mcurtt give me all the paleo brownies

6. tanteva

tanteva Even the professionals are bewildered

Went with a photo of one of my favorite unicorns. This guy was one of the cosplayers at a My Little Pony convention we went to with our son in 2013. He was such a nice person, and really added so much fun to the entire convention.

[​IMG]

7. Annsofie

Annsofie Crime Books & Cozy Nooks

8. cinderella

cinderella I was alone once...best.day.ever.

9. umyesh

umyesh President of the Hangry Ladies Supper Club

I was inspired by your big unicorn Lisa! Thanks again for the fun!
    [​IMG]