Johnny Depp? Really?

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by Peppermint, Nov 18, 2009.

1. estir_bune

estir_bune Guest

I'd tell you what he smells like.... if I could just get close enough to him to try! pppppppppppprrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

2. Cherry

Cherry New Member

Whhy??:D I really like him:wub Just don't say LOVE beacuse he could be my father:giggle

3. Peppermint

Peppermint One Little Bird

Ooooo yea ... George Clooney. I forgot about him. HOw is that possible?

4. mlpieters

mlpieters the princess of PINK

oh my he is aging fabulously isn't he? smooooooooooth....

5. InLoveWithDOTS

InLoveWithDOTS scrapping graduate

I am not a Johnny Depp fan either.

6. Keela

Keela I have puppy fever!!

Me too...specially love him in Chocolat...I'd like to pour some...oh, nevermind. LOL!!!

7. Keela

Keela I have puppy fever!!

MIMI!!! Have you seen Chocolat? Watch that...it won't ruin it for you! ;) I loved 21 Jump Street. LOL!

8. Kristine

Kristine Start spreadin' the news ...

Ooh - 21 Jump Street was awesome! It used to be on when we came home from school when I was about 14, and we'd rush home to see it! I saw the DVD box in the shop the other day, but I was scared to buy it, I thought maybe it wouldn't be as great as I remember..

9. jstbkuz

jstbkuz needs a spanking

Like my grandpa:flirty:flirty

10. MelissaL88

MelissaL88 foot stomping tantrum thrower

I think Johnny's a terrific actor. I'll go see a movie just because he's in it. He definately becomes the character...unlike, say, Tom Cruise, who is Tom Cruise pretending to be whatever action hero the script calls for. But, he's not really my type.

Now George Clooney...be still my beating heart! :beat

11. mrsstingfish

mrsstingfish Must have things centered.

tell me about it. i think he's up there on the list b/c he's classically cool and some may say "hot." not me but not me. i'm just thankful it's not brad pitt again. :) george clooney could keep the title forever and i'd be ok w/ that!

12. yossarian

yossarian New Member

Totally in agreement, he's freaking awesome and super cool just not my style. Fear and Lothing is one of the best and most trippy movies of all time :) Gilbert Grape is still my favourite of his though. I think it's the long hair that puts me off I'm not sure xxx

13. eryn

eryn gross no longer

Love Johnny!! [​IMG]

14. eryn

eryn gross no longer

lol! I went back and read it all! You guys are funny!
    Yes Johnny is the whole package! yummo!
    Yes Tom Cruise sucks at acting!
    Yes George Clooney is one sexy man who is aging very well...but he's not my type!
    But hang on...what's wrong with Brad?? (if you ignore how badly he's started aging ...he is hot!)

15. crystalbella77

crystalbella77 Capture life and embrace it

I am not into Johnny Depp either. But I am not a Pirates fan in the least. I have watched them all and just don't see it, lol! Orlando is ok..but I like more Men-ish men....lmbo I am into clean cut too..I can think of tons of other hotties.... mmmmmm LOL

16. AmySumrall

AmySumrall aka Joan

I think he is an incredible actor, but he does look kinda...ummm... unkempt. LOL
    Now, I love George Clooney! Can't stand Tom Cruise, ick. As far as younger men go, I gotta say Leonardo Dicaprio... yummmm-o! Brad Pitt is totally hot, I can't lie about that, but I cant stand the whole Brad/Angelina/Jennifer Aniston thing. I was on Team Jennifer when that all went down. LOL

17. mrs2a50

mrs2a50 Pretty much the best.ever.

Oh, definitely Team Jennifer here too. I'm at the point she's WAY too good for Brad!

18. crystalbella77

crystalbella77 Capture life and embrace it

WORD! lol

19. estir_bune

estir_bune Guest

here is just one more reason to LOVE Johnny!

"In 2007, his daughter recovered from a serious illness, an E. coli infection that began to cause her kidneys to shut down and resulted in an extended hospital stay. To thank Great Ormond Street Hospital, Depp visited the hospital in November 2007 dressed in his Captain Jack Sparrow outfit and spent 4 hours reading stories to the children. He later donated £1 million (about $2 million) to the hospital in early 2008."

and check this interview on Oprah
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0gVLub9MMs

20. mrsstingfish

mrsstingfish Must have things centered.

jen a. is too good for brad pitt and he's unfaithful, which is THE most unattractive thing about him. never been a huge fan of his. i like his movies, though!