Jerricho Barrons Support Group

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by crystalbella77, Mar 8, 2011.

1. snaggletooth

snaggletooth Minnetonka? Momma? Either way.

i just started book 2, 3 and 4 are set to deliver this weekend BUT book 5 is backoredered WTF LOL next week sometime so i have to pace myself, given time i can read all 5 in 2 days LMAO i read fast and hard

2. groenhop

groenhop Takes advice from 3 year olds.

I grabbed it on my Nook last night while taking a hot bath.. it was great!

3. snaggletooth

i have a nook and a kindle and i hate them both. i need an actual book in my hand lol

4. Cristina

Cristina Handmade with love, actually

LOL Carly! I am like that too, except I don't own any ebook. :giggle I think I'm old-fashioned, but nothing beats having the book in my hands!

5. snaggletooth

they were both gifts lol i appreciate them but they just arent me lol
    it might have been easier to just buy the book for my nook LOL

Last edited: Jun 21, 2011
  6. groenhop

groenhop Takes advice from 3 year olds.

I so don't. I have a case on my Nook so I hold it just as I would a book but I can get a brand new one at midnight or any other time of the day.

7. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

I did it! I finished the series and wows was it a great ride! Definitely going to re-read these. I only have the last book as an ebook though and I borrowed the rest from the library. I might have to break down and buy these.

8. valeriapiemonte

valeriapiemonte valeriapiemonte

I´ve just bought the first book from ebay!! I guess it will be here in 10 days or so....I´ll let you know when I finish reading it...Can´t wait!!! YAY!!

9. Cristina

Val, you should buy the second one too... You don't want to have to wait 10 days for it after you've finished the 1st one!

10. valeriapiemonte

valeriapiemonte valeriapiemonte

You´re right Christina!! I´ve read an excerpt of first chapter and I loved it!! Can´t wait to have my book on my hand! I should probably buy the whole series soon soon!!!
    BTW, Love you new avie!! LOL

11. AlliJ2008

AlliJ2008 Downsizing!

I just started the 3rd book today. This series is seriously cutting into my scrap time!!! I can't stop. lol

12. AlliJ2008

AlliJ2008 Downsizing!

So, do they ever tell you what Barron's is? I don't want to know yet if they do I am just dying to know what he is & wondering if they ever say. I stayed up until 2:00 am last night finishing book 3. I don't think I will download book 4 to the Kindle until I know I can sit and read it for a few hours straight that aren't in the middle of the night! I am tired today!!!

13. lmccandless

lmccandless The Force is strong with this one. Boss of the Applesauce

Yes, mostly, but not until Book 5. LOL

14. Cristina

I wasn't that obsessed with knowing who he is. I just wanted there to be lots of scenes with him. :giggle

Good luck resisting, Alli! Let's see how long you can make it before you download! :)

15. AlliJ2008

AlliJ2008 Downsizing!

Oh book 5...I am almost there!!! I think because there is so much talk about eveyone else so it is driving me crazy wondering about barrons! Lol. Thanks for the support Cristina. Lol. I am already debating a nap ( which I need desperately ) or the next book. Lol

16. Cristina

Book 5 is a long one... I think you should get a nap first! :)

17. stampin_rachel

stampin_rachel The Lost Spice Girl

I finished book 5 and I still don't know what he is exactly....maybe i missed it somewhere??

18. snaggletooth

im halfway through book 4, STILL not on the Barrons train LOL yet! LOVE the series thouigh! LOVE

19. RebeccaH

RebeccaH Life is exciting, yes it is!

carly i wasn't fully on board the barrons train until i had practically finished it all. after all 5 books you can really pull together all the pieces of his personality and really grasp why he does what he does and is how he is. he is just such a well-written character. :heartslub

20. snaggletooth

oh hes VERY well written! he just doesnt do it for me LOL! he just makes me want to punch him in the face for the junk he says LOL! my hubby is very blunt like that though ! then again im very blunt like that too! all the characters are well written! its very uh gripping series! its 430 am and i just woke up and im ready to finish book 4 before the terrors get up LMAO