January regular challenges

Discussion in 'Help Pad' started by Carla, Jan 1, 2021.

1. Carla

Carla Well-Known Member

This question may sound dumb with MOC going on but..... Will there be regular monthly challenges for January? I mean, if someone is not doing MOC(I cannot think of a reason why this would happen) what are they to do?

edit to say: I see that there were no regular challenges in January of 2020 so that pretty much answers the question....thanks!

bestcee and Karen like this.
  2. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

Lol love your edit! We are running at 100 mph in back room! Running 7 more would collapses!! Lol

there are often designer challenges running! And those are great for coupons!!

sharonb likes this.
  3. Angela Toucan

Angela Toucan I keep looking for THAT wardrobe

Anyone not wanting to do all 31 pages for MOC can pick and choose which ones they want to do. Like Anne says, some of the designers still run their challenges. There are currently 3 still open from last month if you haven't finished those yet - One of Lynn's, Rachel's and Pink Reptile Designs.

keepscrappin, cfile and bestcee like this.
  4. Carla

Carla Well-Known Member

Oh.. I am totally doing MOC...was just curious for anyone who might not be.

bestcee likes this.
  5. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

The funniest part of MOC, is the first week of February, when you are so used to scrapping like a crazed caffeinated woman, you do all 8 challenges and the designers in the first week!!

6. Carla

Carla Well-Known Member

I can see that happening! LOL! I just did not want those that are not doing MOC to feel left out. It is a good thing that they can do any of the MOC Challenges at any time they wish. MOC is not for everyone...I am still not sure if I will be able to keep up.

Edit to add: I see Kim Jensen has a new January Challenge up in the Designer Challenge Thread! yay!

Last edited: Jan 1, 2021
    bestcee likes this.
  7. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

@Carla Most of the designers will still run their challenges this month. Some start them on different dates!
    I actually participated in a MOC where the monthly challenges were available too. It was madness. Pure madness. But, the beauty of MOC is you can do as many or as few challenges as you want! Do only 8, just like the monthly - that's fine. Do all 31 - Amazing! Do somewhere between 1-31? Way to go for scrapping a memory!

Carla likes this.