January 9 Slow Scrap: Closed

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by bestcee, Jan 9, 2020.

1. RJMJ

RJMJ There is a shade of red for every woman.

Thank You! For Hosting The Slow Scrap & Thanks! For All The Instructions You Posted Here...I Found This QR Code Challenge A Bit Scary At First...Only Because I Didn't Know Anything About How To Do This QR Code Process...But I Was Interested To See How It All Worked...And So As It Turned Out...It Was Really Simple To Create...I Was Impressed With How Easy It Was!...So Great!...I Already Knew My Subject Matter As Soon As I Saw The Challenge...And Away I Went...

*I Just Adore Poppies!!!!!!!!!!...If You Know Me Or Have Ever Browsed Some/Any Of The Layouts In My Gallery... You Probably Already Know That I Scrap About Poppies Anytime I Get The Chance To Do So...I Have A Pinterest Page That Is All About Poppies...It Is Called:...[Wait For It]...I Love Poppies!...So I Knew That My QR Code Was Gonna Be The URL From My Pinterest Page...Now...I Don't Own A Smart Phone...So I Couldn't Check The Code...I Hope It Works...I Wish I Could See That In Action...But Either Way...I Had Fun With The Whole Process & Had Fun Learning Something New That I Wouldn't Have Ever Thought About Otherwise...I Think I May Use This Again In Some Of My Future Layouts...

*As Per The Rules For The Slow Scrap:I Implemented Them In My Layout:As Follows:

1) 3 or more photos-I Have 9 With 3 Being Repeated...
    2) At least one paper with words on it.-I Used Several Papers But Only One With The Words:"Life Is Feeling Grateful" On It...
    3) A QR Code...Yes!...On Top Of The Middle Photo...In The Lower Left Corner...
    4) A journal card with a printed word(s) on it-Yes!...The Journal Card Which Reads:"Remember This"...Is Tucked In Behind The Middle Top Row Photo Of My Photo Collage...
    5) At least one piece of word art-Yes!...I Have 2 Large WA's...Grateful & Love...
    6) At least two pieces of washi tape-Yes!...I Used 2 Of The Same Tape...The Tape Was Attached To A Branch That I Placed In The Lower Left Corner...& Then I Extracted Just The Tape & Secured That To The Top Right Corner...
    7) At least one line of journaling-Yes!..."I Love Poppies"...Placed Underneath My Large "Grateful" WA Towards The Bottom Of The Layout...Underneath The Photo Collage...

*For My I Love Poppies Layout-I Used:

*Life Is:Feeling Grateful-Little Butterfly Wings
    *Wholehearted-Bundle-Bella Gypsy(3)
    *Beautiful Change-Bundle-Mommyish(1)
    *Life Is:Feeling Blue-Little Butterfly Wings(1)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 10, 2020
  2. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

Sorry I missed the chat, Courtney. I've been having computer issues for a day and a half and just couldn't fit that in. I'm playing catch up though and hope to get your challenge done.

3. sharonb

sharonb Cher Memere

4. easyeyes4you

easyeyes4you Well-Known Member

OH my... I am now totally confused... Hope this is in time, but not sure for what??? Is there a prize associated with it??? I had already done the MOC QR code, so it does not qualify for that challenge.. that said, the QR code links to FB but you have to sign in to view it.. will have to work on that... I was all ready to post when I realized oops.. There were challenge specifics I had to meet, and the clock was running!!! So Rebecca's ephemera card is my note paper with words and the Naughty or nice this is my journal card with words... hard to squeeze into an already very full page.... There is a companion page coming in a minute... Oh, you said word art could be our own, so my titles are my Word arts...

[​IMG]

Here is the companion page.. Since I met the requirements on page 1 This page does not have the notepaper or journal card on it.. consider it a bonus page...

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 10, 2020
  5. Lisa B

Lisa B What am I supposed to do with all this chalk?

I'm late but wanted to post anyhow....I had it in my head this was due by 11:59 est ooops.
    [​IMG]

6. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

This is totally allowed (The only double dipping allowed!)! I just required more for the scrap, and since we did it at night, some had already done a page 9 day.

Ferdy likes this.