Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'MOC 10 Challenges' started by sucali, Jan 5, 2022.
love doing C&S ♥
Thanks for the challenge!
I also love clean and simple - though it often takes me just as long or longer - my indecisive nature comes into play I guess!
This is hard for me. I feel like the page is incomplete. (But it was nice to get it done since I am behind. )
* Use a neutral/solid background paper: White cardstock paper
* You are allowed to use
- one photo- PHOTO
- some paint/small splatter-PAINT
- no more than 5 (small) additional elements
1. string 2. Leaves 3. Yellow flower 4. kraft flower 5. Date tag
- some (extra) journaling/a word art/title is allowed, but remember to keep it simple- Silly Memories word art, minimal journaling
Frame, stamp, leaf, bow, circle stroke
here is my take...
January 5th - Clean & Simple
Background Paper plus five elements
I was so fortunate to view the exhibit "Immersive VanGogh" this autumn. Fortunately we could take photos. Obviously the photo I used for my page is just a small portion of that magnificent work of art.
I used 3 elements - flair, stitches & scatter, background paper and 1 photo
Here's mine. Myself and hubby celebrated our five year wedding anniversary with a spa day today. We got married on our ten year dating anniversary, so 15 years together. Thought I'd do a quick page of the day before we turn in for the night. Thank you for the challenge.
Does anyone else struggle with clean and simple pages only when they are told it must be clean and simple? Like I can do them fine usually but today was struggle
Thank you for the great challenge! I used: 1 neutral background paper; 1 photo; 1 paint splatter; 4 additional elements (twine; branch; couch icon; “cuddle up” wordart); and minimal journaling (just a name and date).
I like C&S but usually can't keep myself from adding more.
1 background paper
- neutral/solid background paper
- one photo
- some paint/small splatter (teal and red)
- no more than 5 (small) additional elements - frame, label, staples, pawprint, kitteh label
- some (extra) journaling/a word art/title
1 background paper, 1 photo, 5 elements: scribble, game day stamp, softball stamp, confetti, word art tab.