Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'MOC Challenges' started by lmccandless, Jan 31, 2015.
Fantastic challenge - I am pretty sure this one has me hooked on pocket scrapping now!!
I created the word "January" from the alpha from the Hello Monthly Pocket kit ...
Here's mine! Thank you!
here is my last MOC page yaaaaaay
I kept the pictures above the pockets and everything else below.
first adn hopefully last pocket page
hope this is correct
this took so long to do between finding phots and journaling - yck hate journaling
don't like pocket protectors - make photos look worse faded them andmy cmaera is not good ot beign wioht) and text harder to read
Three photos, taken at different times. check. 3 ph ots each of 4 fosters in 2014
Page protector. Check freebie mentioned
Title work using an alpha/word. Check. memeries is owrdart
At least four sentences of journaling. Check.
At least two journal cards. Check. montly cards plus tow on top line
A frame. Check.
A date stamp. Check.
This is my 1st ever pocket page. I hope I did it right! I used the freebie, but made the squares bigger, as I had trouble with the tiny squares. The pockets faded the photos and things,( I shold have done what others did, and leave the pics above the pocket) so I chose to put a few items on top of the plastic and some inside the pockets. Im sure if I was to buy proper supplies, id do a better job of this, and like this type of scrapping better. I love the look, but didn't think I could make mine look as good as other members pages.
- a pocket page protector USED
- at least 2 journal cards THE STORY and TODAY
- at least 3 photos taken at different times USED
- at least 4 sentences of journaling, which can be spread throughout the page USED
- title work using an alpha or word art REAL LIFE WORD ART
- a frame CENTER POCKET, WITH MAP PAPER UNDER IT
- a date stamp ON CENTER FRAME
~still a newbie to make those pocket pages but I love them ~
For this challenge, you must use the following:
- a pocket page protector
- at least 2 journal cards
- at least 3 photos taken at different times
- at least 4 sentences of journaling, which can be spread throughout the page
- title work using an alpha or word art (the story sticker WA from the kit I used - credits in gallery)
- a frame
- a date stamp
Thanks for the freebie. I thought I might can find a pocket page in old stuff but wasn't sure. Hubs took a new job so I can't buy anything while we wait for paychecks to catch back up to a routine. Scrapbook stuff is not an approved use of our savings, per the hubs, lol.