January 2018 Monthly MUSE - Week 3

Discussion in 'Art Journaling' started by mimisgirl, Jan 16, 2018.

1. mimisgirl

mimisgirl It's all about ME!

Hey guys! Hope you are all enjoying MOC this month.

I am trying to stick to Tuesday posts this month - but MAN, have a cold this week and it is getting the best of me. I almost forgot to come in and post today. So Sorry about that.

So, to keep it short and sweet so I can head back to bed, we are following the trend for the month - we are doing the wonky National Day of. . . Holidays.

Today, January 16, 2018 | NATIONAL NOTHING DAY | NATIONAL WITHOUT A SCALPEL DAY | NATIONAL FIG NEWTON DAY | NATIONAL RELIGIOUS FREEDOM DAY ​

Or, if those don't appeal to you, look through the other options for this week!
    You can visit the site yourself HERE

A glance a this week is as follows:

JANUARY 15, 2018 | MARTIN LUTHER KING JR. DAY | NATIONAL HAT DAY | NATIONAL STRAWBERRY ICE CREAM DAY

January 16, 2018 | NATIONAL NOTHING DAY | NATIONAL WITHOUT A SCALPEL DAY | NATIONAL FIG NEWTON DAY | NATIONAL RELIGIOUS FREEDOM DAY

JANUARY 17, 2018 | NATIONAL HOT BUTTERED RUM DAY | NATIONAL BOOTLEGGERS DAY |

JANUARY 18, 2018 | NATIONAL MICHIGAN DAY | NATIONAL WINNIE THE POOH DAY | PEKING DUCK DAY |NATIONAL THESAURUS DAY | NATIONAL GET TO KNOW YOUR CUSTOMERS DAY |

JANUARY 19, 2018 | NATIONAL POPCORN DAY |

HAVE fun! I can't wait to see what you do! Off to crawl back in bed and look at your pages from last week from my phone!!

Mylinn likes this.
  2. mcurtt

mcurtt give me all the paleo brownies

Hi Erin, I hope you begin feeling better, but welcome to the club. I have been sick with variations of a cold since before Christmas, December 22 to be exact. Things got better for a bit, but this past week I developed a major, deep cough. My entire body hurts, my eyes hurt, my head hurts. After I got myself caught up with MOC from being behind, I went to bed, but today, against my better judgment, I went to work. About 25 minutes left in my day before I can leave.

I feel for you. And this too shall pass...

3. Pups_r_Paps

Pups_r_Paps Well-Known Member

Hope this posting finds you feeling much better.
    I selected tomorrow, January 20, as my celebration day for this ATC; I love penguins:

[​IMG]

Nemla likes this.
  4. KAPOH

KAPOH Well-Known Member

This is an ATC for Jan. 20, also-National Cheese Lover's Day
    [​IMG]

Nemla likes this.
  5. sbpoet

sbpoet Well-Known Member

6. Nemla

Nemla Stretching my skill set

better late than never lol
    [​IMG]

7. AJK

AJK I plead the 5th ...

Sci-Fi day was the inspiration for this third part of this complilation. Our daughter is a Sci-Fi nut! She visited a museum in NYC and "hammed it up" a bit with a statue of Patrick Stewart. LOL.
    [​IMG]