January 20 - Timeline

Discussion in 'MOC 2020 Challenges' started by tkradtke, Jan 20, 2020.

1. sberkan

sberkan Says "yes" to new adventures...

I so needed to do this page, anyway, so thanks for the challenge!
    [​IMG]

2. ziesenil

ziesenil Well-Known Member

3. KayTeaPea

KayTeaPea I carried a watermelon

[​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 2, 2020
  4. got2digiscrap

got2digiscrap Well-Known Member

Great challenge. I have been wanting to document this day for a long time and this was a perfect time.

[​IMG]

kit: Magical Happy Place by Kristin Aagard
    https://the-lilypad.com/store/digital-scrapbooking-kit-magical-happy-place.html

template: The Journey Templates by Lynn Grieveson
    https://the-lilypad.com/store/The-Journey-templates.html

journaling: (date was 16 August 2015)
    The day we left from Disney World and had to check into another hotel because our plans changed. It is always an adventure when we non-rev.
    We went from a wide-open flight to no space available.
    Back to the drawing board, but we made every flight.
    We left Orlando at 840am. We made it to Atlanta 20min early at 955am. Baby boy decided to untie my shoe when we went to board for New Orleans for our 1255pm flight. We arrived into New Orleans at 125pm. Rented a car and drove to Houston. Came across some traffic at a standstill from a few accidents that happened in the rain. Dropped off the rental car just in time to catch our flight out of Houston. We made it through the airport and boarding the plane in 20min. Departed on our last flight at 950pm. Home Sweet Home arrived back into town at 1040pm. It was the longest flights we have ever taken but it was the best day ever seeing how good my kids were. We all still had the same smiles on our faces when we landed at 1040pm as when we started our adventure at 840am. Baby boy even looked at me and asked if we were flying again tomorrow. We love to travel and are always up for an adventure.

5. Happy Mama

Happy Mama Well-Known Member