January 11 - 2020 Vision Board

Discussion in 'MOC 2020 Challenges' started by FarrahJobling, Jan 10, 2020.

1. trekmom

trekmom Well-Known Member

moc day 11.jpg
    Perhaps I was a tad too literal here but I got it done. I will post all of the numbered items in my personal thread due to length and not torturing everyone trying to read my crazy scrambled typepath and how my brain works. I used Rebecca Bright Future: Note to Self. A Pennington's Life Unhinged: Scary paint scribbles. Pink Reptile Designs Reflections, Great Job and Proud of That. Pink Reptile Designs New Beginnings: Dymo, Right Here, Postal Stamp ad Bottle Cap. Pink Reptile Designs Time Flies: Word Strip, It's a Good Day, wa Time Flies and quote Always find Time. Bella Gypsy A Whole Mood paper.

AllisonPennington likes this.
  2. SharLamb

SharLamb I should have been a Supreme

Can’t begin to tell you how encouraged you all made me feel with all your “whining.” When I first read the challenge, I said out loud, to no one, “Well, that’s the end of the line for MOC 8 for me!” You gals gave me ideas, and I came up with one I think I can do. But it will have to wait until after the Slow Scrap this morning.

tlcd1961, yellowpeep, LynnG and 6 others like this.
  3. FarrahJobling

FarrahJobling FarrahJobling

I can totally come up with 20 items that I'd like to get rid of this year as a goal....it doesn't have to be super deep....have fun with it! =)

cinna and AJK like this.
  4. FarrahJobling

You got this girl!!!!!! I even have a coupon for the slow scrap ;)

rlucasmn, AJK, SharLamb and 1 other person like this.
  5. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

I am already excited @FarrahJobling :) I already completed one of my to do list goals of making the photo calendar for my brother & sister in law this morning!! (I got yelled at last week I didn't send my brother his calendar as they love it every year! LOL) I then went ahead and made ours too !! Woot Woot!! Vision board is a working! :)

rlucasmn, patsyt and FarrahJobling like this.
  6. FarrahJobling

The calendar I made for my aunt just arrived from shutterfly...oops...it's a little late, but she'll still love it =)

cfile likes this.
  7. tinkerbell1112

tinkerbell1112 Offical Ambassador of the Magic Kingdom

I'm still slightly confused after looking through all of the posts - the first post lists 1)reflect 2)create - so do we have to both reflect and create a list of 20? Or is it 20 goals and part of them is what we've done well in the past?

FarrahJobling likes this.
  8. Mary-Lynne

Mary-Lynne Well-Known Member

So this ended up being fun and I set a new personal record for number of kits/designers used! Credits in Gallery

[​IMG]

9. FarrahJobling

These are suggested steps in which to create a list for this year....as in...if you did a board last year, reflect on things you did well last year to remember to do this year and things you might want to rethink...but if you didn't have a list for 2019, then just create new ideas.

tinkerbell1112 and cfile like this.
  10. AJK

AJK I plead the 5th ...

YEA!!!!!!! Thank you for taking the time to clarify and for being flexible!!!
    (Did I say "YEA!" yet??? )LOL

FarrahJobling likes this.
  11. KAPOH

KAPOH Well-Known Member

12. michelepixels

michelepixels A pun is not fully matured until it is full groan.

I only balked for 1 second at the huge number of goals. Then I opened Notepad and managed to type 18 in just a minute. I knew they didn't have to be deep, personal, serious goals. I could have kept going, too, but it was 12:30 a.m. and I decided to finish in the morning after I got some sleep and my brain would be fresh. I thought of more goal ideas as I was working on the page, but only edited slightly to fit the template I was using. :D

[​IMG]

jk703, rrred68 and wvsandy like this.
  13. Pachimac

Pachimac Give me all the cliché Christmas movies

I couldn't sleep last night, so I took out my phone and wrote my 20 goals, separated them into 4 categories, and then it wasn't so difficult. Now to figure out how I want to scrap it...

@FarrahJobling I'm so sorry we're all belly aching about this - It's a sign of just how "challenging" your challenge is!!! And that's a good thing - thank you! One of my goals every year is to stretch myself - and you're helping!! :heartslub

14. lorieh

lorieh Well-Known Member

Thanks for the challenge! Now that I have them in writing, I may be better at following through:)
    [​IMG]

15. barbaraj

barbaraj Well-Known Member

1 at top, computer 11, home 4, health 4, all done in font Times New Roman

[​IMG]

16. tinkerbell1112

tinkerbell1112 Offical Ambassador of the Magic Kingdom

17. Firstoscartgrouch

Firstoscartgrouch Save the salmon, and the lemon butter!

I love the challenge just saying. No whining here. I had already done a page 20 20’s in 2020 for myself. Goals are my lifeline. I can see simplifying a few into greater detail.

I’m confused about the vision board though. Any tips on it?

18. SeattleSheri

SeattleSheri Movers, cleaners, great hair. I'm a socialite!

Agreed! She is so positive and helpful. I'd probably be in the corner rocking!

Lisa B, jk703, rach3975 and 1 other person like this.
  19. lm44west

lm44west All You Need is Ice Cream

20. FarrahJobling

YES!!!! That's the idea behind a vision board =) YAY

lorieh likes this.