Jan 2019 Lilypad Letter Swap - on hold due to MOC

Discussion in 'Hybrid Pad' started by jenn mccabe, Jan 4, 2019.

1. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

Hey folks - I did post this at the top in the last Partner Assignment thread for Dec - but just so you all know and don't stray too far ... we want you back in Feb to be ready to swap again after MOC (Month of Challenges) is done!

Remember ... we will be taking a break in Jan to concentrate on MOC {Month of Challenges} ... but please list one or two ideas for a theme for February's swap. I'll do a poll mid January so you all can vote for the theme and to ensure we can get right back into things after MOC is over!

I will do a poll for themes mid Jan. So be on the look out for that ...in the meantime - please make some suggestions for February themes.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2019
  2. Kat

Kat Seeking wine/shopping/teeth brushing support group

Obvious ones - Snow/Winter
    Favorite books
    Recipes (for pages about warm winter soups or other cold weather favorites)

3. BevG

BevG If I can't remember it, it didn't happen

Love letters - Valentines
    Favorite .... "fill in the blank" - designer does a card for each of her favorite whatever - or does all cards about one of her favorites - could be food, movies, shoes, dogs, scrapping, whatever has her passion

4. jenn mccabe

A few more days to get your theme ideas in ... we have 5 so far. I can add 5 more to the poll.

5. ArmyGrl

ArmyGrl Well-Known Member

I’m with @BevG, Valentines should be on the poll. Next, American Football--Superbowl (or to make it more diverse, football, including soccer). February is Black History Month in the USA...brings to mind topics of Achievement or Equal Rights.

BevG likes this.
  6. jenn mccabe

we have seven themes so far - anyone else have any ideas?

If you're new to Pocket Letters and/or Hybrid projects - and maybe are on the fence about joining us ... check out this thread by @Rikki. She wrote a blog post about how easy it is and even created a template for you to down load. You just pop your digital papers in (layer if you want) and print them out.

7. jenn mccabe