It's True - Sara is Saying Goodbye to Seven PAGES of products...

Discussion in 'Announcement Pad' started by Sara, Mar 30, 2022.

1. Sara

Sara Riding in the Neil mobile

My story of becoming a designer is rooted in my story as a scrapbooker and storyteller. My very first products were page designs created from my own memory keeping. And over time I created a large catalog of template designs hoping they would become the perfect foundations for your own storytelling.

For example this.....
    daybyday.jpg

Became this....

sgleason_plantyourstory_blocked_two.jpg

I think it's because of these nostalgic roots that I have held on to these products for so long. But as my brand and heart expands into illustration and classes and other aspects of storytelling and memory keeping, it is time to let them go to make room for new and fresh product lines.

Soooooo....I am saying "goodbye" to a hefty chunk of my catalog.

Nearly ALL of my page design products will be riding off into the sunset. Grab bags, story centric page designs, layer rich page designs, simple page designs, all of it save a handful of favorites will be going *poof* at the close of tomorrow 31 March. There is still a wee window of time to grab your favorite foundational designs and turn them into your own favorite pages. You can shop them HERE.

retirementsale2018.jpg

2. sm_amber

sm_amber I learn from the best..

Oh, man.. and here I was, thinking I was done retirement sale shopping.. You're killing me smalls! :drool:duh:spin

Karen, Sara, G.J. and 3 others like this.
  3. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

Love the grab bag ones that are retiring!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sara, keepscrappin and G.J. like this.
  4. JenEm

JenEm Pollywog

So many of my favorites retiring. Great sale, Sara! Off to see if there are any I don't have! :giggle

Sara, keepscrappin and G.J. like this.
  5. sm_amber

sm_amber I learn from the best..

Good news! I logged in and found most of the items I picked out I already own. :giggle So thankful for that "already purchased" notification in the store. :yesss Now to go get some new goodies.. :beat :beat

Karen, Sara, bestcee and 3 others like this.
  6. EHStudios

EHStudios I am more clever than I think

Your templates have always been the ones I try hardest to keep journaling on & tell stories with!

Sara, keepscrappin, G.J. and 2 others like this.
  7. keepscrappin

keepscrappin ScrapWithTheWind

I've been discovering some of your templates that I didn't have... gasp... I thought I had grabbed most of them! :giggle It's been so fun playing with them and I think I'm gonna stroll through your retirement sale again and see what else catches my eye, before they're gone for good. LOVE EM ALL! :heartslub

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sara and G.J. like this.
  8. G.J.

G.J. If I Could Turn Back Time

Love your stuff Sara, thanks for the sale, and looking forward to your new creations

Sara and keepscrappin like this.
  9. keepscrappin

keepscrappin ScrapWithTheWind

Here's some more layouts with your wonderful templates... I'm kinda sad to see them retiring, but happy to hear you've got new product lines in the works. Can't wait to what you create! :wub

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 30, 2022
    Sara likes this.
  10. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

was surprised by how much stuff you have in the sale but loved reading this! [​IMG]
    i missed this grab bag before apparently and just used the top left template to make this page, switching some of the paper strips for brushstrokes/mixed media - it's making me think about traditional templates in a different way!
    [​IMG]

sm_amber and Sara like this.
  11. Sara

Sara Riding in the Neil mobile

Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful pages with me! I so love seeing your art and stories :beat

12. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

I was always so scared of templates, until you! and with Crystal-I think I bought every grab bag! oh so many years ago, my mind wanders, but your brand StoryTellers, near and dear to my heart.
    how fun to begin a new way to tell stories!
    Happy days
    and yes,
    We are Story Tellers!

Thank you for so many pages told in books on the shelf. That are pulled out again and again!

sm_amber and Sara like this.
  13. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

So many amazing products!! I'm pretty sure I have every grab bag that you and Crystal did, and they have been my favorites for year, as well as many of your single designs. They helped me create so many amazing memories!

Sara likes this.