It's here . . . FOOTBALL SEASON!

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by pagefrocks, Sep 8, 2013.

1. pagefrocks

pagefrocks ♥•:*¨¨*:•♥•:*¨¨*:•.♥

It's here . . . FOOTBALL SEASON!

I don't watch . . . but my husband does. And I'm secretly pleased . . . leaves me more time to scrap. But please don't tell him that I said that!:giggle

2. hslater

hslater Member

Ha I feel the exact same! Our season started a few weeks ago but I have bought him the sports pack for our tv so that means I can get more scrapping money doesn't it? ;)

3. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

I love the game. We listen, to the games. My honey works on his bows, and I scrap.

4. LeeAndra

LeeAndra A total Betty.

Oh yeah! Did you see my boyfriend Peyton Thursday night?! Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang.

5. jenevang

jenevang Rocking a two-piece under my scrubs

LOVE FOOTBALL! I have one son who plays so I'm one of those moms, LOL. And I love college, too, although my Florida Gators left me hangin' Saturday :(. Anyway, best. game. ever. hehe...

6. nativescrapper

nativescrapper nativescrapper

I love football <3 Im glad its back :) Im beading and watching at the same time, and also checking out TLP :)

7. Sara

Sara Riding in the Neil mobile

I love football too. We usually have the games on all day as we play games together, work a bit, get creative a bit and tackle to do lists. DG and I have been playing fantasy football for 10 years now too, no money involved, but it adds an element of fun for us.

8. KarenW

KarenW Send in the Clowns

We have Australian rules here and the season is wrapping up - love my footy! And my team is favs this year, two games off a premiership - go hawks! (and I admit - I just do not understand American football...)

9. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

Football season is BIG here in the house for Bianca and Bianca only. LOL!!!!

10. christineirion

christineirion christineirion

My husband roped me into fantasy football this year. Can't say I am into football, but I do like to watch the points add up on the fantasy football tracker!

Last edited: Sep 8, 2013
  11. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

I'm another who gets excited for football season, but because it keeps my hubby happily entertained so I can scrap. :)

12. KimJ

KimJ Did you check in the refrigerator?

I grew up watching with my dad, but am not particularly interested myself. DH was not into it when I met him, but when we moved to the Dallas area, he got the bug... big time. I hate football season now. We have to plan our weekend activities around games, and while normally I don't mind the TV being on, there's something about the constant background of the crowd noise that gives me a headache every time. sigh.

13. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

...............and it is always a much better football when MY team wins!!
    [​IMG]
    and for the record...
    lol
    I listen to it so I can scrap...but it was such a good game I was bouncing all over the house, and not ONE page done!

Last edited: Sep 9, 2013
  14. Roboliver

Roboliver I feel right at home at the Glitter Gulch!

LOL!!!! Makes me wish my hubby still liked football. He went through a phase a number of years ago when our sons played in elementary school. But no more.