It seems so quiet here...

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by bonnenuit, Oct 12, 2019.

1. Chippi

Chippi Those chicken nuggets are just waiting to attack

I'm recovering too. My eyes and my back, neither were used to sitting and scrapping, and looking at my screen.
    Plus I got another flu-like bug. So I have been trying to rest as well as keep up with everything for the family.
    Also trying to clean the ex-spare room because our daughter is going to move into there and the kids will finally have separate rooms. But it is a BIG task and lots of cleaning (walls, floors, blinds, cupboards) and clearing out!!

Busy busy busy. I don't have time to be sick, but I have to listen to my body!

2. HeatherB

HeatherB Ain't nothin wrong with a few dust bunnies!

It's thanksgiving weekend here, so there's that - we have a family potluck dinner tomorrow. And I and my extended family all watched my youngest play football this morning: he had 3 touchdowns and quite a few major tackles and even played quarterback for a bit! I'm hoarse from cheering! They didn't win, but they played an amazing game and made 40 points in all. :)

bonnenuit likes this.
  3. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

its been quiet around here for a few weeks now, had a cold for about 3 weeks thats only just really cleared up in the last week plus just usual day to day bits and pieces

4. bonnenuit

bonnenuit Why do I always have to be Captain?

Glad you're feeling better!

5. keepscrappin

keepscrappin ScrapWithTheWind

Bart's back for the Halloween Bash.... pucker up!
    [​IMG]

6. Ferdy

Ferdy Heavy Metal Head Banger