Issues with Storefront

Discussion in 'Help Pad' started by ArmyGrl, Jun 5, 2020.

1. ArmyGrl

ArmyGrl Merlot, Cab, Chard, Reisling - all 4 food groups!

TLP, I have been having issues with the storefront for about a week now. It is not loading. Even though I have the setting to display 15 kits, they are not loading or not loading correctly.
    Screen Shot 2020-06-05 at 3.54.42 PM.png

I naturally thought it was my computer (still may be), but other storefronts load just fine. I only have issues with TLP. I am on a MacBook Pro, Catalina 10.15.5 I am close, but I have not used half of my 1TB space.

Are others having this issue...the storefront not loading?

Lisa (Armygrl)

2. KimJ

KimJ Did you check in the refrigerator?

I'm on a Windows machine. Mine will look like your image on very rare occasions, but it's only a momentary thing that will resolve itself within about 5-10 seconds. I've never had it be a persistent issue.

Maybe clear your cache? Do you have any browser add-ons that might be causing problems ? Are there any messages at the bottom of your window indicating that it is waiting for something to load? Not here, but at other general sites, I sometimes get messages that it is waiting for some ad site or something like that.

3. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

@ArmyGrl What browser are you using? Have you tried an alternate browser? Maybe you should consider clearing your browser's cache/cookies. I'm on a Windows machine, accessing the site with Chrome, and I'm not having any issues like you describe. I really hate it when stuff like this happens to me, so keep posting and hopefully between a group of us, we can get it figured out for you! :)

4. ArmyGrl

ArmyGrl Merlot, Cab, Chard, Reisling - all 4 food groups!

@KimJ and @gonewiththewind Thank you! Your replies got me looking closer at my browsers, Safari. I don't know why or how, but a button was clicked for "enable content blockers" for this website. Likely occurred automatically with that latest update. Un-clicking the box seems to have fixed the issue! Yea! Now I can shop!!!

Karen, KimJ, cfile and 1 other person like this.
  5. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

Yay!!!!

Anything blocking shopping is NOT COOL. LOL

Enjoy shopping and creating with your new goods and have a great weekend!

cfile likes this.
  6. KimJ

KimJ Did you check in the refrigerator?

@ArmyGrl Yay! So glad you figured it out!