Is There a Challenge...

Discussion in 'Month of Challenges FIVE - 2017' started by SirScrapalot, Jan 15, 2017.

1. cherpea

cherpea Well-Known Member

yeah that happens to me a whole lot... haven't been able to scrap for a while... but enjoying getting back into it full on... yeah I am behind... yeah I am catching up ... if some what slowly at times it seems... getting stuck for inspiration... heck yes... so what do I do? go to bed after reading the challenges to do next and inspiration seems to float in a few hours later...

bestcee likes this.
  2. carilyne

carilyne It's only impossible if you think it is

And if inspiration doesn't come check the thread to see if anyone did something that inspires you or check the gallery or some days I just do a layout I have been thinking of or picture I have wanted to use and often looking through kits or thinking about something else for a bit ends up inspiring me on the one I was stuck on. Sorry for the run on sentence. But I do like having the night to sleep on it.

BevG likes this.
  3. Squirrely

Squirrely Well-Known Member

OMG you're hysterical Anne! lol. I think that's an awesome idea too, I shall comply :clappy

AnneofAlamo likes this.
  4. BevG

BevG If I can't remember it, it didn't happen

Sigh - the inspiration board ones are hard for me. Yes, it helps to look at what others did, but still....

bestcee likes this.
  5. SirScrapalot

SirScrapalot Tackling my to-do list with gusto

It's so interesting to see what others find challenging! I love that we can all support each other!

MrsPeel likes this.
  6. SirScrapalot

Hey guys...I got it done!!!

[​IMG]

carilyne, jk703, MrsPeel and 3 others like this.
  7. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

I got stuck on Kim's the List of achievements.....
    I think the past couple of years have been so dreadful to me apart from the scrapping world , I am reluctant to put it down in writing....but I found earlier on a page that may have gotten me out of my rut.... I will try at least!!!

8. MrsPeel

9. SirScrapalot

Thanks Cynthia!

MrsPeel likes this.
  10. michelepixels

michelepixels A pun is not fully matured until it is full groan.

I was quite stumped by yesterday's lyric challenge! And that's surprising because I have scrapped lyrics before and love the idea. I just don't happen to feel strongly about a particular song right now. However, I have been obsessed with Pentatonix for a couple of months now. So at the very end of the day I spent some time listening to a bunch of their songs with the googled lyrics up on the screen, copying the ones I like best into a Notepad document. I got my page done at 12:10 a.m. That's the latest I've ever finished a MOC layout this year!

Funny note: As I was posting my lyric layout I noticed today's filled up challenge was posted. I was tempted to to keep on scrapping, even though it would mean I'd be up until 2 a.m.! I was on a roll! I might have done so, too if my son hadn't asked me to read to him, during which I fell asleep. :)

carilyne and MrsPeel like this.
  11. MrsPeel

@michelepixels since my daughter is old enough to be working/sleeping/ out/ sleepinng/working... i stayed awake all night LOL I really would love to catch up and keep scrapping one a day for MOC ... I m next scrapping 17 so still some serious catch up to do....

12. michelepixels

michelepixels A pun is not fully matured until it is full groan.

You can do it! :yourock

MrsPeel likes this.
  13. mrs2a50

mrs2a50 Pretty much the best.ever.

Today's might kill me ...

bestcee, MrsPeel and carilyne like this.
  14. carilyne

You can do it. I've seen a few from you that meet the half page at least and 5photos you can do guitar easily.

15. mrs2a50

mrs2a50 Pretty much the best.ever.

@carilyne Thanks Carrie! My biggest stumbling block is the 5 photos I think, because I don't have a lot of "series" type photos, but I found a set that I am super excited to scrap, and I think it's turning out great! (scrapping now as we speak!)

carilyne likes this.
  16. carilyne

I had to make myself go to bed at 4 a.m. last night. I was exhausted at 9pm took a two hour nap and woke up with mojo.

michelepixels likes this.
  17. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

I was going to ask how you were going to tackle today! Although, I think you used 5 on my challenge - the one with your puppy peeking out the window?

mrs2a50 likes this.
  18. Firstoscartgrouch

Firstoscartgrouch Save the salmon, and the lemon butter!

Blending paper. I work on an app, and I'm not sure if blending on it is the same as blending in Photoshop. I've never photoshopped so I'm not sure if it'll pass the requirements or not. Because I don't know if it will pass the requirements I just keep dancing around it.

19. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

You can always ask the host, or post a thread for help! I don't know what app you are using, or how it blends, so I can't tell you for sure.

20. Firstoscartgrouch

Firstoscartgrouch Save the salmon, and the lemon butter!

Thanks. I use Over App on IOS. It has a section called blending with things like soft light, hard light, multiply, overlay, colour, colour dodge, do those sound familiar?