Is it me, or...

Discussion in 'Month of Challenges FIVE - 2017' started by QuiltyMom, Jan 23, 2017.

1. QuiltyMom

QuiltyMom I'll never run out of things to do!

... does it seem like the first day of MOC was ages ago? I look back at my first layout, and it almost seems ancient. I think that's rather funny since it was only the beginning of the month.

Does anyone else feel the same?

2. tjscraps

tjscraps Tomorrow I'll do what I want to do

I was just thinking this today!!!! I've done 21 of the challenges so far and the first ones (even the ones from last week lol!) seem ancient

QuiltyMom likes this.
  3. JillW

JillW I love lavend ... zzzzzz ...

I can't say that because my wheels are spinning trying to get caught up! :-)

I was thinking last night though, looking through the gallery, how stinking AWESOME MOC is!! My goal this year is to continue to think outside of the box once MOC is over and not go back into my old routines with "safe scrapping"! LOL!

MrsPeel and QuiltyMom like this.
  4. carilyne

carilyne It's only impossible if you think it is

January is the fastest longest month of the year. It does seem like forever ago. I was looking through last night double checking that I was caught up and it does seem so long ago. And yet it's almost over too!

LoveItScrapIt, MrsPeel and QuiltyMom like this.
  5. tinkerbell1112

tinkerbell1112 Offical Ambassador of the Magic Kingdom

I think what's worse is January is almost over, and that means 2018 is one month closer. i blinked and this month has flown by!

MrsPeel and QuiltyMom like this.
  6. berniek

berniek I have a girl crush on the Naming Fairy

That's MOC for ya. It's a love-hate thing for me. :)

QuiltyMom likes this.
  7. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

I was actually going to say same thing.... Saturday I was surprised that Julie posted a reminder for us who were doing the first challenges of this week in the forum... because I thought I still had so much time!!!!
    for some reason, tume seems to be speeding up to me....

tinkerbell1112 and QuiltyMom like this.
  8. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

And that's another reason I love MOC... January is usually such a "downer" kind of month around here...cold, gray, yuck. But MOC adds some excitement and keeps me busy which makes it go by faster :) I don't love January.

9. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

Um, since I'm so behind, it does seem like a long time ago! LOL I solemnly swear I will catch up!

Frumpje, bestcee and QuiltyMom like this.
  10. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

It does seem like forever ago... and I lose track of myself and time here, in the gallery, (home and at work!) and all of a sudden I'm Oh Crap... I gotta do this, this and this!

11. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

It does! DH has started saying "When MOC is over..." and I realized that's in a little over a week! I do love that January is so much fun because of all the chatter, and the gallery pretties, and the scrapping.

Now to decide how to convince DH that I need to scrap everyday even after MOC!

Frumpje likes this.
  12. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

When you figure that out, let me know how you manage it! :giggle

For me, I came to the forum this morning and realized we only have one week left and I got a little sad. I'm going to miss MOC in February.

bestcee likes this.
  13. StefanieS

StefanieS Think it over, think it under

I was on a roll, now I am swamped - at least in my mind.
    Come on - we can do this!

14. LoveItScrapIt

LoveItScrapIt I'm a poet, and everyone knows it!

Yes I was just saying this too, January is 31 days of pure speed racing. It's like where did this month go.

15. EHStudios

EHStudios I am more clever than I think

I want it to keep going! The month has been wonderful for my creativity, (not so much productivity elsewhere, but meh!). It does feel like January has been so long already though I will admit.

16. NancyP

NancyP All you need is a little bit of pixie dust

How funny!! It seems just the opposite to me. I feel like we are only on day 3 or 4 and then it hits me that today is day 24!!! WOW, it goes by fast!!!!