Is a Polly Spot on your wish list?

Discussion in 'Month of Challenges Nine - 2021' started by mrs2a50, Jan 27, 2021.

1. mrs2a50

mrs2a50 Pretty much the best.ever.

MOC means a lot of different things for our scrappers! Some are in it for the challenges, some are in it for the gift certificate. And some just really want that Polly spot! Since we're coming up to the end of our MOC event - who here wants to know if it's really as crazy as it seems behind the scenes, and is crossing their fingers for a permanent spot as a TLP Polly?

amien1, amandaresende, Karen and 10 others like this.
  2. Smileark

Smileark Well-Known Member

Being a Polly isn't on my wish list but if it's on @Saar list. I would completely nominate/vote for her. And I don't even know her! But she has been such an inspiration during this MOC. Her layouts are gorgeous. And I think she has commented on almost every single one of my layouts during this MOC challenge.

I do MOC for the push to sit down and be creative. It starts my year off perfectly. Hubby has football and I scrap. Thank you for hosting it.

DraeScraps, Teri, kimingvtx and 20 others like this.
  3. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

That is how I became a Polly :) I can't wait to see who gets it this time!

MrsPeel, amandaresende, Saar and 4 others like this.
  4. jagruti patel

jagruti patel Me love cookies! Yum! Yum!

I whole heartedly agree with this! I nomimate @Saar. She has commented on all my layouts also. I need to make time to visit the gallery.

kimingvtx, AlannaH, AlyciaIN and 6 others like this.
  5. bonnenuit

bonnenuit Why do I always have to be Captain?

Maybe someday...

MrsPeel, amandaresende and JenEm like this.
  6. StefanieS

StefanieS Think it over, think it under

I have to put my hand up and throw my hat into the ring. Me, pick me?

I have had my hopes up for the past 5 years.
    I thoroughly enjoyed my spot as a guest Polly a few years ago and would be available to write blog posts, to chat in the forum, host games, comment on layouts in the gallery and host challenges as well as to create layouts to showcase the amazing team of designers.
    Basically wherever I was needed or put to best use.

I am a drama free team player and work well with deadlines.

I would love to be a Polly, I love the Lilypad and call it home.

I would also second the suggestion for @Saar though.
    Sarah is an amazing scrapbooker, she has an eye catching clustered traditional style that is simply wonderful.
    I love how involved she has been this MOC and her love, encouragement in the gallery and her votes for people for Froggie Faves has certainly helped make MOC an awesome time to hang out here and to share our love for this amazing hobby.

kimingvtx, AlannaH, AlyciaIN and 24 others like this.
  7. chastml

chastml Shock me, Sinead O'Rebellion

I would love to be a Polly! I do MOC for the challenges and to get my mojo running for the new year, but I would be over the moon to be asked to be a Pollywog. I miss being on a site CT and doing all the behind-the-scenes work for the members - posts, layouts, brainstorming, tutorials, etc.

Also, can I just say I'm loving all the praise Sarah (@Saar ) is getting. She is so awesome!

8. michelepixels

michelepixels A pun is not fully matured until it is full groan.

Someday I'd love to be a Polly, for sure. :tu I worked on some store and designer teams around 2010-2012 and enjoyed it very much!

Right now my life feels pretty full and sometimes overwhelming.

I do MOC because I love the daily challenge, the routine, the creativity, the large number of us working on the same assignment, and, of course, simply scrapping and documenting my life. :D

9. LoveItScrapIt

LoveItScrapIt I'm a poet, and everyone knows it!

Right now life is overwhelming for me. So maybe one day I'd love that polly spot, but this year I'm just playing along for the challenge, the inspiration, and of course the $20!

G.J., jesskab, SeattleSheri and 6 others like this.
  10. JenEm

JenEm Pollywog

@mrs2a50 Do you drink wine? (Not offering a bribe... just asking a question!) :giggle

Put me in the category of "really wanting that Polly spot." Does it count if I finish MOC in February?:rofl

Amson, jenn mccabe, jesskab and 7 others like this.
  11. Carla

Carla Well-Known Member

I totally agree with this! She is the BEST at commenting on layouts and her own layouts are awesome!

For me, I joined MOC for the challenge. Let me tell you, it has stretched my mind to the edge ... at least once and it's hard to get a layout a day completed. Grateful for it too.

I would like to be a Polly for a trial run but I am not so sure about permanent. I have been a designer for almost 10 years and I have also been on several design teams so I know how crazy it can get behind the scenes. I miss it... I truly do but my husband and I are recently retired and I am ready for some travel time when all of this pandemic stuff has cleared up.

SeattleSheri, JenEm, MrsPeel and 2 others like this.
  12. CindyB

CindyB Proud to be a Hoofer!

I think this may be the first year I actually finish MOC!!! Home stretch and this is the furthest I've gone :) The inspiration of so many interpretations of each challenge really gets the mojo flowing. I have so many finished pages that I love...a Polly spot would be just icing on the cake!

And I agree about @Saar...she's left me so much love in the gallery!
    :bk

bcnatty, SeattleSheri, JenEm and 3 others like this.
  13. Pachimac

Pachimac Give me all the cliché Christmas movies

Yes! Ever since I won a guest spot for a month, I've been wanting to be a good enough scrapper to be on the Polly Team!

14. Carla

Carla Well-Known Member

@Pachimac Susan, I can't believe that you are not already on the Polly Team! Give this woman a spot on that team ya'll!!!

15. Pachimac

Pachimac Give me all the cliché Christmas movies

Aw, you're so sweet!! I was a guest two years ago and it was so fun! It went lightning fast!

JenEm, MrsPeel and amandaresende like this.
  16. Frumpje

Frumpje Summer is made for memories

I love how many are cheering for @Saar ! She really has the most beautiful layouts and a kind word on almost every layout! She is this years 5 Star Moccer! (Is this a word?)

@Eyeore , hope your dream make come true. You are a really active member and leave a lot of love behind in the gallery.

JenEm, MrsPeel, amandaresende and 3 others like this.
  17. umyesh

umyesh President of the Hangry Ladies Supper Club

I know a lot of people really, really, really want the Polly spot so I'd rather them have it over me :) I'd love to help however I can though!

18. LeeAndra

LeeAndra A total Betty.

19. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

Ooooh! I can't wait to see who joins us! So many amazingly talented scrappers here!

jenn mccabe, JenEm, MrsPeel and 2 others like this.
  20. morgyns

morgyns Well-Known Member

Oh man, this would be a dream. But I have been a little slack with commenting in the gallery this year. Hopefully next year I can put in 110% effort lol

SeattleSheri, JenEm, MrsPeel and 2 others like this.