Introducing myself: Turkish/Dutch Scrapper

Discussion in 'The Welcome Pad' started by EminePala_Art, Nov 27, 2018.

1. marijke

marijke Weekends are for wine.

Hallo Emine Pala - welcome to TLP from a Dutch speaking scrapper from Belgium ....

EminePala_Art likes this.
  2. Rikki

Rikki Next I'm going to look up naughty limericks

Welcome to TLP!!!

3. EminePala_Art

EminePala_Art Member

Thank you ;)

4. EminePala_Art

EminePala_Art Member

Wow, I feel already at home here. Thank you all soooo much

bestcee likes this.
  5. DigiGrace

DigiGrace Make mine a purple passion

Hi Emine and welcome to TLP!

6. EminePala_Art

EminePala_Art Member

Thank you dear

7. KittyY

KittyY Who is Dol-say and Gab-anna?

Hello Emine!

I feel like I already know your story because I have a feeling, mine is similar :) I started scrapbooking again in 2010 in order to find my happy again because so much of it got lost in 2009. I too found joy in discovering my old blog etc. I am so happy that I have scrapbooked through the years because I was shocked how much you can forget.

But - above all, welcome to the Pad!! You will find it fun and refreshing here :)

8. EminePala_Art

EminePala_Art Member

Hi dear, thank you for the warm welcome. I am glad you started scrapbooking again. I am wishing you so much joy with scrapbooking, it's also really therapeutic to me. You forget about your problems (ptsd) for a while. I find myself again so excited to print and build up my stash again. Taking foto's. Tomorrow the ink and paper for my printer will arrive. Feeling so excited about it LOL. Finally I can design and print YAY. Big hugs from me Kitty. No matter what, we will keep on scrapping. Nobody can stop us right ;)

bestcee and jenn mccabe like this.
  9. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

Welcome, Emine! We are so happy to have you here and to be a part of your storytelling. I am looking forward to seeing what you create and really looking forward to getting to know you better!!

10. EminePala_Art

EminePala_Art Member

Thank you so much. I am looking forward to getting to know you all better too and learning from you.

IntenseMagic likes this.
  11. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

I am so glad you introduced yourself! I am excited about your enthusiasm and drive to create! A big welcome, and you came at the exact right time! We are about to embark on a crazy but ever so fun challenge in January. 31 days, 31 challenges, and it is an all and all out blast! Having you here, can only make it better! ♥

12. EminePala_Art

EminePala_Art Member

Awww, thank you so much. Well, I am excited and curious for the challenges. What a wonderful welcome I get from you guys. It's such a blessing to be here and I can't wait to get to know all of you.

Btw: I did sign up for the december pocket letter swap here. Let's create, share and inspire each other. YAY.

Sokee and jenn mccabe like this.
  13. HeatherB

HeatherB Ain't nothin wrong with a few dust bunnies!

Hi Emine, and welcome to the Lilypad. So glad to have you here with us!!

14. wombat146

wombat146 Check out my kilt! And my turret!

Hello Emine all the way from Tasmania, Australia! :mooWelcome to The Pad and back to scrapbooking, it sure can be very therapeutic in so many ways! So happy to read that you found your blog again and you were able to re-live old memories!! :yahoo It has already been said, but please just ask if you have ANY questions, with all the people we have in different times zones here there is always someone online to help! Have fun!!! :tacklehug

15. frani_54

frani_54 Well-Known Member

Welcome! I"m so glad you found your old blog with your cherished memories, it's like finding an old treasure. Looking forward to reading your stories.

16. EminePala_Art

EminePala_Art Member

Thank you for the amazing warm welcome. Appreciate you all....

17. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

Hi Emine! Like Sara I welcomed you on your status post AND I am super excited we have another hybrid scrapper joining us for the Lilypad Letters swap! The ladies in that swap will love to have a new scrapper join in! It is SO fun! Yay!

I also stopped scrapping for a few years - and then I found Digi. Now I do a mix of Digi and Hybrid - sometimes a few traditional paper scrapbook layouts/projects too. While my story is not the same as yours - I do know the feeling of coming back to scrapbooking after a long break. Glad you found your passion again and I hope you enjoy the creating process. :beat

18. EminePala_Art

EminePala_Art Member

Thank you dear Jenn, I also participate in the January challenges LOL. Such a warm welcome from you all. I've never felt this welcome. God bless.... ;)

bestcee likes this.
  19. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

Welcome and many blessings @EminePala_Art
    We are so glad you are here with us and want to get back to scrapping. I am glad you found a lot of your old pages so you have some of your memories. Big hugs and welcome!

20. jesskab

jesskab Watch me sizzle & twizzle

I totally understand this!
    Welcome back to scrapping my dear! There will always be someone here to help if needed. So glad to have you here, reclaiming your history. <3