*Winner Announced*Instagram Challenge | iNSD 2022

Discussion in 'iNSD 2022 Party Pad!' started by bellbird, Apr 23, 2022.

1. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

Happy iNSD, TLP friends!!

Let me start with a confession, I probably spend way to much time on Instagram... but in my defence, that's only because my feed is always so full of scrappy goodness & inspiration!

I love seeing both paper and digi layouts shared on Instagram (IG). I love basically studying paper pages and looking at their close-up shots to see the shadows and details that paper scrappers don't even think about, and secretly, I hope paper scrappers scroll past my pages and have no idea they are 100% created in Photoshop! And I also totally love when I recognise digi pages inspiring and being loved on by paper scrappers! iNSD is for both paper and digi peeps and that special breed of scrapbooking unicorn, the hybriders and I'm so looking forward to seeing a ton of IG scrappy eye candy this weekend!

Ok, onto the IG challenge...

How to play & details:
    This iNSD you can get up to 4 entries in the random draw for a store gift card for the Instagram Challenge. There is no shortage of challenges and deals this weekend, to participate in this particular challenge, you need to have an instagram account, please have it set to 'public' rather than 'private' for this event so I can make sure you get all the entries you have earned/earnt.

To start off, hit 'reply' in this thread so I know you are playing along, and you will come back and edit your reply throughout the event. At the bottom of your post, click the 'edit post' pencil to add to your reply.
    Capture-iNSD2022-IGedit.JPG

'Got it, now how do you get the 4 entries?', I hear you thinking...

Well, if you know me, you know I love playing with letters and word games so for the Instagram Challenge this year, you get 1 entry for each of the following:

i - is for instagram - get 1 entry for simply following TLP's IG page! TLP's page is here
    https://www.instagram.com/the_lilypad/
    (This one is pretty easy, especially if you already follow TLP. For me to check this though, you must reply in this thread with your IG username and link to your IG page).

N - is for new - post an image to your instagram of a new layout you made for any of the TLP iNSD challenges, (it can be for an iNSD slow scrap, a scraplift, any challenge but it must be an INSD challenge layout, not for any of the normal monthly or designer challenges). Make sure you say what challenge you made the layout for and credit the products you used and to get another entry in draw, make sure you use the hashtag #the_lilypad2022insd in the description when you upload to get 1 entry in the draw.

S - is for selfie - post a 'selfie' to your instagram (does not have to be a glam portrait or of your face - a photo someone else took of you is also fine) maybe in your scrap space or your view as you are scrapping or playing along with us at TLP this iNSD). Again, use the hashtag #the_lilypad2022insd to get 1 entry in the draw

D - is for digi deals! - post an image of some digi goodness you bought here at TLP; or really want and you wish-listed; or a special bargain deal that you saw & think others shouldn't miss out on with a link to the product in the TLP store. (You can post the kit preview, or right-click to save and then share an ad you may have seen for a grab bag deal in a newsletter but don't forget that store link). Again, use the hashtag #the_lilypad2022insd to get 1 entry in the draw.

If you are new to Instagram and posting layouts, there is an older blog post here about how. https://the-lilypad.com/3-ways-to-post-your-scrapbook-layouts-to-instagram/
    More recently, IG have added the upload button (the plus sign (+) circled below) to their web browser header so you can upload your pages and deals right from your computer, just go to instagram.com to register or log in and get started. It also makes pasting in your username and any info into your reply below easier!
    Capture-iNSD2022-IG.JPG

Prize Info & Deadline:
    $3 coupon for a random winner that participated
    Game closes at 11am EDT on Tuesday, May 10, 2022. All your hashtags and replies in this thread need to be completed before the end of the iNSD event.
    ____
    Game Closed! Our random winner for this game was @michelepixels ! Thanks all for playing!

Last edited: May 13, 2022
    crazsquaw and JenEm like this.
  2. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

This is me personally on instagram https://www.instagram.com/justine_bellbird/

i is for instagram -
    I've been following TLP for so long i can't remember - you don't have to include this screenshot but double check you are actually following TLP before you post here!
    Capture-IGfollowing600.jpg

N - is for new - posted the page from my slow scrap https://www.instagram.com/p/CdXgAT1pDWF/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

S - is for selfie - not posted yet

D - is for digi deals! - posted a few grab bag deal graphics https://www.instagram.com/p/CdXhyZlpT1m/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

(I'll update this post with my links and across the weekend)

Last edited: May 10, 2022
  3. michelepixels

michelepixels A pun is not fully matured until it is full groan.

My username on IG is the same as here - michelepixels

i is for instagram -
    You can see my following checkmark in the upper right corner of this screenshot:
    Screen Shot 2022-05-06 at 7.48.49 AM.png

N - is for new
    Screen Shot 2022-05-08 at 8.52.09 PM.png

S - is for selfie on Saturday morning . . .
    Screen Shot 2022-05-07 at 9.02.15 AM.png

D - is for digi deals!
    Screen Shot 2022-05-08 at 8.44.21 PM.png

Last edited: May 8, 2022
    bellbird likes this.
  4. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

bellbird likes this.
  5. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

Bart wishes he was allowed to have his own Instagram account. He'd post pictures of him learning to skateboard with his new tiger friend. :)

[​IMG]

bellbird likes this.
  6. umyesh

umyesh President of the Hangry Ladies Supper Club

I kissed the frog!

bellbird likes this.
  7. swtonscrappn

swtonscrappn Purple. The answer is always purple.

8. rach3975

rach3975 Well-Known Member

Last edited: May 8, 2022
  9. ArmyGrl

ArmyGrl Merlot, Cab, Chard, Reisling - all 4 food groups!

Bart loves all the Instagram feeds!

[​IMG]

10. DigiGrace

DigiGrace Make mine a purple passion

11. garrynkim

garrynkim I'm not messy, I'm just really creative!

12. honeyandcheese

honeyandcheese Digging the island vibe

i - is for instagram - @mossandink

N - is for new -

S - is for selfie -

D - is for digi deals! -

13. scribler

scribler Blanket? Check! Slippers? Check! Sweater? Che

14. amien1

amien1 I do enjoy a good exclamation point!

15. AmandaJ

AmandaJ Adagio, or Allegro? I can't decide.

1. Follow Lilypad ...
    AmandaJ Insta Following WEB.jpg

16. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

Game Closed! Our random winner for this game was @michelepixels! Prize sent, check your TLP inbox. Thanks all for playing!

Last edited: May 13, 2022
    michelepixels likes this.
  17. michelepixels

michelepixels A pun is not fully matured until it is full groan.

18. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

19. DigiGrace

DigiGrace Make mine a purple passion

Michele, congrats!

michelepixels and bellbird like this.