Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'iNSD Party 2019' started by cfile, May 3, 2019.
Here is mine
For my layout I used Allison Pennington's Wool Gathering.
Please note at present I am unable to upload to TLP's gallery - I have maxed it out. Laura is aware and is working on it and I have permission to upload like this for now.
5 elements to cluster - frame, ampersand, word strip,flower, button
2 additional elements - index card, heart
Gorgeous page Stefanie.. just let me know when you upload to the gallery.. gosh those flowers of yellow and orange and you paired it so well with your elements.. just beautiful! Thanks for joining in with the iNSD slow scrap & chat!!
I've played :
thank you for hosting this slow scrap Christa @cfile
Great challenge Thanks Christa
Bart loves slow scraps... leaves plenty of time for kissing.
Closed. Thanks you all.. your pages are wonderful!!! I will be sending your coupons out shortly!
Coupons have been sent for all pages that were done and posted here. Thank you again for playing along with me. Your pages were awesome!!!
Thanks again, Christa. I got my coupon.
Thank you for hosting the challenge, it was fun!!
i forgot to add my page to this thread over the weekend!
1) 1 photo (only 1) check
2) Background paper (pattern or solid... your choice) check blue solid
3) Paint / Splatter (max 2) gesso & lipstick brush stroke
4) 1 cluster of 5 elements touching photo (example: thread, brad/button, wordart, frame and foliage) - balloons, tulle, bow, paper circle & wordart
5) Label/date ... [can add a title too if you wish .. not necessary] date as title
6) journaling of at least 2 sentences - check
7) 2 Additional Elements - your choice (example: stitches, mixed media circles)
- 2 hairbrushes - and then i went and added lipstick and a pompom b/cos it was looking too minimal for me LOL but it started out following your steps