iNSD 2022 Special Saturday New Products & Grab Bags!

Discussion in 'Announcement Pad' started by gonewiththewind, May 7, 2022.

1. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

[​IMG]

I'm delighted to have collaborated with Pink Reptile Designs again this year. This new collection is called Botanica. The Bundle includes everything you need for scrapping nature inspired, romantic and/or flower pages and then some.

This collection has been bundled together for 50% off the regular market price, so you'll get all the templates, plus the papers, elements, and alpha for $7.99!

[​IMG]

In addition to the collaboration with Mirjam, I have eight brand new template sets: four {Dressed Up} sets and four {Dressed Down} sets. These templates are included in the 40% Off Store Wide Sale!

I have two iNSD 2022 Grab Bags that I've packed and priced so you will enjoy amazing savings of 50% off!

Let's take a look at these fabulous templates you can get this weekend!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    You can purchase each of the new template packs separately, but I love deals and decided to pack up some Grab Bags for y'all to help celebrate our favorite hobby/passion/obsession!

The iNSD 2022 Grab Bags are packaged so you can purchase all four new product lines, in either the {Dressed Up} or {Dressed Down} versions.
    You can get these Grab Bags for $8.99 each ~ you save 50% off the original price ~ paying about $2.00 for each template pack!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I don't know about you, but shopping has helped me during the past year . . . and I love love love a good deal. Soooooo, I decided to place all my PREVIOUS NSD Grab Bags - for 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 - on sale for $1.99 each.

Each grab bag contains 4 template sets ~ 16 templates ~ for only $1.99. Please check your stash as these have been sold as grab bags and as individual products. If you haven't purchased them before, it's a great way to add to your template stash! Some of these individual template sets have been retired, so grab them if you missed them before. Happy Shopping! Note: coupons and additional discounts don't apply to grab bags.
    Click on the image below to see all the grab bags on sale.

[​IMG]

My Favorite Kind of Day {Dressed Up} and {Dressed Down} templates contain multiple circular photos surrounded by circular word art stamps and a sprinkling of elements.

Both sets of templates are 40% off through May 9th during our Storewide Sale. Use the Buy More Save More special offers to maximize your savings.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

amien1 likes this.
  2. ArmyGrl

ArmyGrl Merlot, Cab, Chard, Reisling - all 4 food groups!

Bart loves Special Saturday!
    2022iNSD.png

Vrielinkie and gonewiththewind like this.
  3. DigiGrace

DigiGrace Make mine a purple passion

Kissed the frog!

gonewiththewind likes this.
  4. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

Worth scrolling through! Fantastic templates & deals!

5. weaselwatchr

weaselwatchr Viva, Las Vegas!

Bart loves templates!!!
    [​IMG]

6. DigiGrace

DigiGrace Make mine a purple passion

Kissed the frog!

7. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

You sure were busy getting ready for this weekend! :D

8. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

Yes! I believe it would be called a flurry of activity! :)

Karen likes this.