Including DYD in PL album

Discussion in 'Project Life/365/52' started by RebeccaH, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Danyale

Danyale Always one step behind Waldo

I thought about this too, and I know a couple of plan to add more 12x12 items. I need them for myself! Ack!

2. RebeccaH

RebeccaH Life is exciting, yes it is!

I would love more 12x12 DYD templates / papers! I saw Allison's paper pack this year is 12x12 but comes with an action to crop to 6x8. I thought that was a pretty creative way to offer both sizes.

3. Danyale

Danyale Always one step behind Waldo

Those are awesome! I need to figure out how to make actions again. This is not something I do regularly enough to finesse them. hahaha!

4. ForeverJoy

ForeverJoy Swimming in the big tank

I love mixing up sizes of pages in my PL- I am doing 9x12 this year- but have all sorts of page protectors in there (love that fuse tool!) and like Maribel- I have a few extra Cmas only mini books i make - some are detailed like December daily- and some are more photo focused- the kids love that these all come during the holidays in a big basket- :) You could get your 12x12 to have a smaller feel by leaving a few pockets blank surrounding your 6x8 pages- so its not such a stark contrast- either way- we are the picky ones! The family would love it if the photos were in a brown paper bag! :giggle!

5. Ga_L

Ga_L Well-Known Member

Last year I've done my first Daily December and I've i corporared it in my PL. So for december, instead my usual PL pages, I've my DD. I worked in 12 x 12. This year, I will re do the same size.
    But next year, I would like to change the format. i would work with 9 x 12. So my question is : is there some pocket template here with the size ?
    This year I use this template by Lynne-Marie
    [​IMG]
    https://the-lilypad.com/store/Pocket-Scrapping-Template-Builder.html

Last edited: Nov 14, 2015
  6. RebeccaH

I don't think there are any 9x12 templates, but you should be able to resize 6x8 templates. They are the same ratios.

7. hclappy

hclappy Active Member

This is basically what I'm doing. I made templates for myself using Ali Edwards "blueprint" for how she set up her DD album this year. Each 12x12 page has a 2-page 6x8 spread in the middle, but shrunk down about 75%. I made 25 templates, but I doubt I'll use them all. I'm going to use them as a starting point, and if I want to make something different that day it's ok.

8. gracielou

gracielou Well-Known Member

Valorie Has these in 9x12.
    [​IMG]

9. RebeccaH

Ohhh!! I did NOT know Valorie had those in her shop! MUST grab! Thanks Amanda!