I'm DONE!!!

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by MrsEm, Jun 15, 2018.

1. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

Congratulations on finishing an album! Isn't it the best feeling ever? I'm sure you've already ordered by now, but I'll add another happy customer to the mix.... I don't print a ton of individual 12x12 pages, but I do print all of my Christmas pages each year for a separate album, so I've printed for about 4 or 5 years from Persnickety and I've never had a single problem. The pages are gorgeous and you will love them!! :)

bellbird and MrsEm like this.
  2. MrsEm

MrsEm Well-Known Member

I got my prints yesterday and guys, I actually cried :giggle They are so stunning! No disappointments at all.

cookingmylife and bellbird like this.
  3. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

Yay for happy tears :-)

4. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

I do that for Xmas pages too, & birthdays & Easter pages; the rest I print as books with a common theme, family or just DS or just DD, whatever but mentally i need those annual events in chronological order so I get them printed individually & stick them in page protecter albums so I can keep adding to them. This has been my answer to the age old scrap question of 'photo books or albums?' - icant imagine sitting & sorting & putting them all into those page protectors if I printed every single page I ever scrapped so respect to those that do!

Karen and MrsEm like this.
  5. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

Absolutely! And if they find something really off, they'll let you know asap before printing. HUMANS answer the phones too! (btw, I almost always find misspellings or missing words even though I do check. I'm human too and don't care any more. I hope it endears me to my children/grandchildren!)

MrsEm likes this.
  6. Angela Toucan

Angela Toucan I keep looking for THAT wardrobe

7. Iowan

Iowan Is this heaven? No, it's Iowa

Yeah, I have never placed an order there. You are an inspiration.