If you had $50 to spend at TLP

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by littlekiwi, Apr 30, 2021.

1. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

what would you suggest? I’ve been saving my $50 gift certificate for NSD and not sure how to best spend it. My wish list is full so that’s not the issue, I’m just not inspired by what’s on it for the most part. I had thought of maybe focusing on more tools rather than products as such but I don’t know now. I am maybe able to spend up to $65-70 in total if something is really amazing.

FYI: no need to suggest Jaimee’s storyteller collections - I have 98% of them already!

2. dotcomkari

dotcomkari The Deaf Superstar

[​IMG]
    If I had $50.. I would buy all the kits with flies in theme or my fellow green friends!

cfile and bellbird like this.
  3. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

I would look at the grab bags and other specials first. Those are the most bang for the buck!

4. DigiGrace

DigiGrace Make mine a purple passion

5. LivyBug

LivyBug I should be considered yarned and dangerous.

I'm a sucker for ForeverJoy's kits... a lot are on my own wishlist! Anything from the Special Saturday calling to you? I'm interested in Allison's mini bundles! Such a good deal.

Last edited: May 1, 2021
  6. LivyBug

LivyBug I should be considered yarned and dangerous.

But also, don't feel pressured to spend it now! There's always more releases and more sales. :)

bestcee likes this.
  7. littlekiwi

Due to exchange rates etc this is one of the few times I really get full value so I’d like to take advantage if I could.

bestcee, bellbird and LivyBug like this.
  8. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

my only advice is don't spend the whole sale overthinking - i think marie kondo(?) would ask you what sparks the most joy
    [​IMG]

bestcee, LynnG and cfile like this.
  9. meganmecrazy

meganmecrazy Caution: Randomly Breaks Out into Show tunes

10. meganmecrazy

I have a wishlist full also and don't always focus on just what is in there. I just go with what moves me at the moment! And that can change daily sooooo, I shop multiple days lol

LynnG likes this.
  11. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

@littlekiwi

If you are looking for templates and for the most product for your money, my previous iNSD Grab Bags for 2016/2017/2018/2019/2020 are on sale for $1.99 each. There are 4 template packs in each Grab Bag and they are separated by Dressed Up and Dressed Down versions. The current iNSD 2021 Grab Bag is $8.99. Here's a link to look at all of them at once: Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs iNSD Grab Bags. The DSD Grab Bags are in the category as well, but those aren't sale.

I'm really in love with the collabs this year - Braver, Stronger, Smarter. You can get Braver for $5 and then if you spend a total of $25, you'll get Stronger and Smarter. They are packed full of such great designs and really are quite versatile. So an extra bonus if you are able to choose $25 worth of product. :)

Good luck finding just the perfect things to purchase and add to your stash!

cfile likes this.
  12. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

I would just get what speaks to me.. and look at the papers and elements (and templates if included in a bundle) and see what is there that you can use a lot. The designer collabs are fab...

With iNSD also being a store wide sale, I would look through the wish list you have and really look at it and see if those are still your must haves... if they are, then those are what you should get. I also agree the grab bags/bundles are good buys.. whatever you get, enjoy!!!

13. littlekiwi

I think I’ve narrowed what I want down to $50 plus a few cents! Going to wait til I wake up to make the final choices as I’m not 100% sold on a couple of bundles.

This is the main one I’m not sure whether to purchase
    [​IMG]

gonewiththewind likes this.
  14. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

15. meganmecrazy

16. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

@littlekiwi If I'm not sure about a product, then I stick it in my wishlist. The unsurity tells me I'm not in love with it right now, so it can wait.
    What draws you to that bundle?
    What makes you unsure?
    Is there something you'd rather have instead?