If you finish today's challenge

Discussion in 'Month of Challenges - 2015' started by mrs2a50, Jan 16, 2015.

1. Joamosatcharterdotnet

Joamosatcharterdotnet New Member

Did it last year thought "what the heck did I get myself into" since I have never ever scrapped before paper or digi...I learned so much in that first year (even printed out my book) was proud of it too...Now that I am doing it for the second time, I am more prepared to expect the unexpected and I like that...My mind just goes into overdrive and while im in the shower I come up with my ideas for the challenge...I love it more this year because I have collected more kits and I think my style has changed since last year...I really like having Sissy Sparrows as a Guest Designer -- I am able to relate a lot to her style and I can bring my two worlds together my deviant side/scrappy happy side--I never know what will come of it from page to page...but I am super pleased with all my pages and am in the process of making complimentary pages for the completed ones (double pagers).

2. redplaid3

redplaid3 Just call me Zaley's Grammy!

Because it's January....nuf said.

Actually I enjoy the challenge of learning and doing something new everyday. It's somewhere to be and something to do during a boring month.

3. asali

asali Mad for Marzipan

I thought that this was impossible but somehow I started it and I decided no matter what I have to :gigglepfinish it. I haven't scrapped so much before (1 layout per day it's insane!! :giggle and I'm loving being creative and I'm actually really having fun. :happydance2 I really think there may be some of my fave pages I have created so far. Of course if while Im having fun I get a chance to join the CT that would be amazing but don't think it's possible seeing the gallery during the whole month.

4. tropt

tropt Some like it hot

I didn't finish last year so this year was just a personal goal to finish (and yeah...the coupon is a reeeeaaaallly nice incentive). :) A guest spot could be a goal for next year (see..I'm kind of slowly progressing year by year - lol!).