I tried to stay away

Discussion in 'Project Life/365/52' started by Heather Prins, Jan 12, 2012.

1. Heather Prins

Heather Prins Heather Prins

from Pl but I just can't I have to do it. I am jumping in (sheesh what a flip flopper i am). So how are you keeping organized with your notes/thoughts? I looked at Oh Life, maybe I will just use a note book...

2. sarahbhb

sarahbhb Happy Anniversary babe! Now, pack up!

I'm using the Memory Logbook from Log Your Memory. I tried so many different ways to write my thoughts down digitally but none of them see to work for me as well as paper and pen (same with to do lists and appointments...i just can't switch to digital productivity applications).

3. Heather Prins

yea i am feeling overwhelmed by this simple aspect of Pl, lol. Phone? laptop? notebook? all, lol? I have this stupid insane feeling that I will miss something!

4. Cristina

Cristina Handmade with love, actually

Yay Heather! I'm glad you're jumping in! I don't really keep track of anything. I take pictures and go from there. So far I've been working on my PL album on Wednesday night for the left page spread and during the weekend for the right page spread, so things are rather fresh in my mind. And if I forget something (which I have already :giggle), I just go back and add a couple of journaling strips on top of a photo. For my P365 in years past, when I started getting behind I would jot down a few relevant notes in a text file - that was especially useful when I didn't have a photo from my camera because we'd taken on on DH's phone.

5. melrio

melrio I will hunt you!

Awesome Heather! I couldn't resist either and thanks to our awesome designers here, they have created some fantastic pieces to work with too.

I don't really have anything set how it will work out and I feel that some weeks I'll have lots of photos and some weeks, barely 1 or 2 photos so I'm going to do my pages by doing a 2-pager for each week and fill in the rest with journal cards or papers/elements. There may be some weeks that I have 4 pages but mostly just the 2 per week.

6. Heather Prins

hmm that might work for me, 2 pages each week and working on it twice a week rather than once. Thanks! Gosh I love this place!