I Need Subscription Help...ah!

Discussion in 'Art Journaling' started by sparagus, Feb 17, 2017.

1. sparagus

sparagus "I accidentally slept with a call girl"

I am feeling so dumb. I subscribed to the M3 stuff last month, so this is my second recurring month...I added the kit and some add-ons to my cart, but it is not showing up at $7.99, it's showing up as the $11.99...what am I doing wrong?? (Thank you in advance for any help with my denseness :duh).

2. KimJ

KimJ Did you check in the refrigerator?

3. carilyne

carilyne It's only impossible if you think it is

Are you logged in? Check the total amount - the discount comes at the end. Those are the only tricks I can remember. Oh when you sign in at the store, go to My Account. Scroll down and see if the subscription is listed as active. Also the $7.99 comes out through paypal not paying the kit. That's my feeble attempt at helping. I'm sure Laura will be getting back to you soon.

4. sparagus

@carilyne Thanks! I was logged in and in the cart (where it normally shows the discount), but I will double check and see if it is listed as active - maybe that is it.

5. sparagus

It does show it as active...I have no idea what I'm doing wrong. :-/

6. carilyne

carilyne It's only impossible if you think it is

Well those were my ideas and problems I've had. Something just needs adjusting on Laura's end. I had the same problems with Create Crate this month. So I'm sure she'll fix it. It's Friday and she probably had something going on tonight. She'll check in though. Sorry I couldn't help but at least you know it's not that you are dumb.

7. lmccandless

lmccandless The Force is strong with this one. Boss of the Applesauce

@sparagus

Everything looks good on your account and your discount is working properly. Remember, you are not going to see a $0 price in the store. You'll see the kit zero out in your cart with the discounted subtotal.

I added the kit to your cart for you. You'll see the discount there. You're all set to check out.

IMG_9384.PNG

bestcee and enjoyyourpix like this.
  8. sparagus

Thanks Laura! I have no idea what I was doing wrong...or maybe I just saw it wrong in the cart. I don't know. But, I do appreciate the help! Thank you :)

bestcee likes this.
  9. Cath_

Cath_ In my polka dot dress and apron

just see art brush subscription, is it here, or on her site?
    i lost when it comes to this