I need some peptalk

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by PLM, Mar 10, 2015.

1. PLM

PLM I know there's something in the wake of your smile

Hi girls,

I just got home after my last (mid)day at work... Allthough I have chosen to go for a new job, my throat was shut down when I left. Especially when I had to say goodbye to that one special person I have been bonding with the last months...
    Bad and difficult times sometimes bring people together. And it did.

I am not sorry for leaving the job itself, but that collegue and the feeling it was the last time I was there...

I could use some cheering up now... :(

2. lmccandless

lmccandless The Force is strong with this one. Boss of the Applesauce

:grouphug
    Goodbyes are always hard, especially when you're leaving a friend, but stay focused on the positive of this new opportunity and exciting new job. Good days are ahead!!!

3. Dana

Dana Dana

awwwww - yes goodbyes are hard! but it's great to know that you are headed to a new job that you are excited about :) and hopefully you will be able to stay in touch with your friend! good luck!

4. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

that IS hard! but try to remember why you felt the need to leave and look for a new job in the first place. i hope you can still stay in touch with your friend and i hope you will make many more like that in your new job. when does it start?

5. NancyBeck

NancyBeck Happy resident of Pollyville

Goodbyes are always hard, but there is no law that says you can't keep in touch and I'm willing to bet there will be new friendships on the horizon for you! You're too outgoing not to find your place quickly, Sarah!

6. PLM

Thank you sweeties!! You make me feel warm inside!!!

7. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

awww Sara!!!!!!! I'm rushing right now but saw this & thought I just had to come give you a huge huggg...is always difficult to part ...super huge hugg, you ll be loved in the new job and will always be in the hearts of the people you always touch (I you you do!!!) Huge hugggzzzz

8. VickyD

VickyD Coffee - I need an IV for that!!

Hopefully you can both find a way to keep in touch, maybe even meet up for a coffee? xx

((HUGS))

Good luck for your new job hunnie xx

9. wendyjc

wendyjc Hoping to have Kate by the ocean

I know exactly how you feel because at the end of this month I will be looking for a job as well. My current position has been eliminated and I am being let go. I have built quite a few friendships there and it will be very sad to not be going there anymore. I am looking forward to finding new opportunities and luckily I will have almost 3 months severance to get me by til then! I'm sure you'll find a way to keep in touch with your collegue! Big hug!!

Last edited: Mar 10, 2015
  10. PLM

Thank you sweeties, you are so kind and your words make me feel really really happy!

11. PLM

Oh Wendy, I wish you all the best too! I'm sure you will find your new place too. Allthough I can understand your heart will ache very much... If you are in need, please let us know here and we'll warm your heart too :heartslub :heartslub

12. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

same here!!!!! you know I love your pages, they give us a lot of love and a warm heart, so we can give back...we are here :)

:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub

13. VickyD

VickyD Coffee - I need an IV for that!!

All the best in your job searching xx

14. wendyjc

wendyjc Hoping to have Kate by the ocean

Thanks guys! You all are the best! I have a smile on my face! "I may have to scrap something....lol"

15. jesskab

jesskab Watch me sizzle & twizzle

I know how hard that is. I left my job of 10yrs last November. I have to say it was the best decision I've made in awhile. The relief & happiness I've felt here has changed my whole outlook on life. I hope that for you as well. It's always hard taking that first step. But, how will you ever move forward if you don't? Good luck my dear.

Wendy-I wish you all the best. Positive thoughts for you all the way.

16. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

Awww, Sara! That is so hard. I've been in the same position before. I'm hoping you will bounce back. Hugs!

Wendy - Hoping you find something perfect for you!

17. HeatherB

HeatherB Ain't nothin wrong with a few dust bunnies!

Hugs Sara and Wendy, it's hard leaving the people, even if it isn't hard leaving the position.

18. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

Sending you a few more hugs Sarah. I hope that you will be able to keep in touch with your friend and that you also make lots of new friends when you start your new job.

19. PLM

I went to the new job today to sign the papers and I got a first tour in the building.

I can not decribe how I felt... Like the sun was coming through dark clouds.
    Nice, open people welcoming you... Not one person closed like a book, no strange looks....

It's only now that I realized how much I have been living in a dark age these last 3 years.

Right now, I feel like a springflower: new warm times ahead and I'm waking up from a locked up period...

Sorry if this sounds melodramatic, I'm just feeling so WAW right now and happy to rediscover this happy side of me...

20. PLM

So, it could be my quirky side will pop up more often than usual :tantrum :giggle :whistle

Last edited: Mar 12, 2015